Well... Isn't This Awkward?

We scrambled away from each other as fast as possible, and both ended up on to different sides of the bed. Liam awkwardly cleared his throat before sighing.

"Mum, this is not what it looks like-"

"What is it meant to look like?" His mum interrupted.

I blushed and Liam groaned loudly. He ran his hands through his hair and I awkwardly just stood there.

"It's getting late. I think you should get home Adrian."

"I agree." His mom said.

"I guess you're right. Tell Tiara goodbye for me please.uh"

I said my goodbye and I went to check on my car, only to realize it was not inside.

I left it outside.

Dammit.

I practically ran outside to check on my car.

It was still there, parked outside Liam' s house.

I let out a sigh of relief and was about to enter when I noticed a black silhouette in the front seat. I peered and crept up to the car, trying to get a better view.

I looked closer and then Liam came out and ran toward my car.

"TREVOR! GET OUT OF THAT CAR RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

The man stayed seated, still doing... whatever he was doing in the car.

Liam turned to me. "Keys." He grunted.

"Why?"

"If you want your car not to get stolen, give me your keys." He said through gritted teeth.

I gave him the keys and then he ran up to the car, unlocked it and practically dragged the guy out.

The man was rather scrawny, with a thin body and small limbs. He had a thin pointed face, hooded eyes and dark chocolate coloured skin.

He had pretty nice hair though. It was in long black dreadlocks. They made him look cool.

And I liked his skin. It was basically perfect. It could get him into a commercial or something...

"Liam, long time no see..." He nervously laughed.

Liam didn't even move. That's kinda scary, wait a minute is he even breathing...?

"Trevor. We talked about this. No more breaking into people's cars. Find a job. It's going to make life easier for you. I'm not gonna beat you up this time but that's your last warning." Liam said through gritted teeth.

Trevor seemed very scared of Liam. I guess I'm not the only one who he scares.

He looked around quickly, and then his eyes landed on me.

"You wouldn't want to lose it in front of your little friend there now would you?" Trevor said nodding his head in my direction.

"At least I have friends. You still live with your mama and she don't even like you. And you're turning 37 in a week. Your broke a$$ self should think about what you say sometimes. "

Trevor was about to retort when Liam glared at him and said two words.

"Now scram."

"What?"

"You heard me. Scram before I count to three."

Trevor just stood there, reaching in his pockets to grab something.

"What if I don't?"

"One.."

"Okay see you guys I'm leaving."

He gave us one last look before turning back and leaving.

I stared blankly at Liam, who stared blankly back at me.

"Thanks for standing up for me. Again." I smiled.

"No problem." He said quietly, giving a me a smile.

"You know. You have dimples... their kinda cute..." I smiled looking up at his face.

He quickly stopped smiling and frowned at me.

"Whatever." He murmured looking down.

I was about to reply when two masked people started walking toward us, knives in both their hands. 

Liam sighed. Then put of nowhere he had this huge smile on his face.

"Adrian looks like you're staying the night. Get your car inside. I'll explain afterwards. " He said in an exaggerated chirpy voice.