The First Day of Senior Year (Pt3)

"I thought you died." He smiled.

"You'd be better off dead anyway."

"Are you not gonna say anything?"

Mitch. I thought I was safe. I thought he would not show up again. But here he is.

He was even more scary than before. His fists were clenched and veins scarily popped out.

I wanted to cry.

"Sorry.... umm I'll j-just head out.." I said, trying to scurry out of the situation.

"Nah b$tch, you're not going anywhere!" He laughed, grabbing me by my hoodie, and throwing me down again.

"Please, just let me go. I-I promise, I will stay out of your way..." I pleaded.

"Actually I've meaning to say things to you. But you are a little piece of $hit, so of course you chickened out." He sneered.

I swallowed nervously. I say nothing, not wanting to show my weakness, even though he probably already saw it, I didn't want him to see me cry.

Suddenly a furious punch was delivered to my nose.

"F*cking gay whore, I'm pretty sure that illegal aliens like you should go to a mental hospital!" He spat at me, severing my face with another punch.

"I'm pretty sure that when you were born, your doctor said 'What a treasure!' And your mum said 'are you sure... because we could always bury it." He smiled, laughing at his own joke, putting more pressure on my legs, making me feel more pain.

It wasn't even a funny joke.

"You're a pathetic, stupid, cowardly, agonizing piece of work!" He said delivering a blow, to my eye this time, pausing at every word for emphasis.

"You may not believe it now, but you could stop living in your fake little fantasy world. Because, we both know it's true." He smirked, looking right into my eyes, transferring all the negative energy into them.

He kept on punching me and, when i finally stopped pleading, my vision blurred and my sight was blood red.

The worst part of it was I knew it was all true.

But just when I had no hope left I heard a voice. A male voice.

The voice is kinda sexy too.... it was really smooth and deep... okay I'll stop...

"Go away Mitch!" It called out.

I looked up to see the guy I saw before. The barista. And damn he was hella hot.