The Nurse's Office

When we reached the nurse's office, I knocked on the familiar white door.

"Come in." She replied.

We entered the office, and I welcomed the familiar atmosphere, the smell of bleach and medicine, the shelves stacked with small bottles and containers full of medicine.

I walked up to greet the nurse, Mrs Williams.

"Hello miss. We haven't met in a while." I smiled.

"Adrian! I haven't seen you on ages. Come on in." She laughed.

I went on to sit on one of the two chairs in front of her.

"What brings you here?" She asked, putting a serious expression on.

Mrs Williams was an old and frail lady, who knew a lot about things. I liked her and her reading glasses, her greying hair and her wrinkled cheery face. She was amazing.

"Me and...." I said trailing off. "What is your name?" I asked.

"Liam." He replied. "Liam Williams. We were in dodge ball and got hit. It was... extreme."

"Ah I see." Mrs Williams replied, hesitating for a moment. "Are you sure it was that or you weren't doing anything else, since your not wearing your kit?"

We're so busted.

"No miss,we actually fell." Liam replied.

"Are you sure this wasn't something that happened between the two of you... because you could still do it at home, just be more gentle..." She trailed off.

Is she saying what I think she is saying... does she think me and him....

"No miss, it wasn't like that, seriously I promise!" Liam burst out, clearly flustered.

"Whatever you kids say." She smiled. "Now where did I put those cotton buds," she said looking around.

When she finally found them, she started applying medicine to them, and bandaging us up.

"Thanks Liam." I smiled, turning to the side to see if he was there.

But he wasn't.

"Liam?" I whispered.

"Oh he just left dear, and I suggest you leave too." Mrs Williams replied.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and was about it leave when I noticed a small golden chain on Liam's seat.

I picked it up and noticed it had a small engraving on it.

LFN

I decided to grab it and give it to him when I next see him.

And look for him so I don't get sued or anything.

I then walked into the endless passageways of the hallway.

~eyyyy guyss so that was my latest chapter hope you liked and please comment on how I can improve please.