Stupid Kid.

We went inside again, when Liam's mom gave Liam and I a surprised look.

"It's a little late for him to leave, so I figured he could stay the night." Liam smiled.

His mom was not convinced about the whole situation. She just raised an eyebrow in disbelief

"Don't worry mom." Liam added.

I chimed in. "I'm not bad, like it's not like I fight people left and right."

"I'm pretty sure he can't even fight a mosquito if he tried." Liam scoffed.

Okay don't underestimate my toughness. I maybe a little on the shy side but trust me, I'm basically The Rock in the flesh.

"I'm not a wimp. I'm pretty sure I could beat you up without even trying" I scoffed.

Liam's face turned into a smirk.

"Feel free." He said.

"What?"

"Beat me up."

"Don't cry when you get injured"

"Try me."

Liam's mom watched us with an amused smile.

"Before an... incident occurs," she said with a knowing look. "Liam could I talk to you for a minute or two?" Liam's mom said, nodding her head to the a room... I don't know what room it was so... yeah

Liam's POV.

I walked into the kitchen, mom following behind me.

"Liam, what were you thinking? You just let some random white boy into our house. Where the hell is he even supposed to sleep-"

I sighed. "Look mom, that guy can't do sh*t to save his life. There's no way I would just let him go out like that."

Mom raised her brow. "Since when do you care about it so much anyway?"

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does if we are going to let him sleep here."

"It doesn't-"

"Yes it does."

I took in a deep breath and then looked over to my mom.

"I'm just being a good human being." I replied.

"You aren't normally this protective over anyone."

"Big deal." I scoffed

"Talk to me like that again and I'll end you."

"Okay mum."

She shook her head. "So you care about him?"

"Yes."

"Are you even friends?"

"No."

"Then why do you care?"

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY!" I yelled. Then I realized that my dear mother probably wanted a full explanation.

But I didn't have one. Not because I'm  hiding anything. Because I actually don't know. I wish I did but I don't

Before I could start mum's face went from annoyed and concerned mother to.... an unreadable expression.

"I think you are getting feelings for this boy." She said slowly.

"What?"