Pretty Boy

Okay long story short. Liam's burgers are amazing. Like damn, how do they taste this good from leftover chicken?

But just as I was about to put back Tiara's burger, she walked in with a cup of orange juice.

This ain't good.

But since she pranked me, I'll just act cocky.

"Your burger was nice." I smiled.

"How did you-- I-- what-- why?"

"Cat got your tongue?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You little piece of--"

"Tut. Tut tut. It's rude for kids to swear. Besides you could gave that piece." I pointed to the one left on her plate.

"Maybe I would've been nicer and left some more if, you didn't drench me in water balloon." I added.

"Hey, speaking of which, aren't you cold?" Liam asked.

"Kinda." I admitted. "But I'll be fine. Your house is warm."

"Are you sure? Because I could borrow you a hoodie if you like."

Now ladies and gentlemen out there, how could I say no to such an offer.

"Okay, maybe it's a little cold." I mumbled, looking to the side.

Liam gave me a small smile. Damn I'm getting an actual nowadays smile guys.. clap hands for me...

"Follow me." He said.

So i followed him into a dimly lit room, which I took as his. There were posters of different bands, people and a nice smart bed.

I was looking around when I saw the chain he was wearing earlier.

"Well, I couldn't find another clean one, so I just took off mine, here you go.." Liam said.

And when I turned around... gahdayum.

My boi has abs for days.

He literally had a perfect six pack, like the ones models usually have. Heck I'm pretty sure that it's becoming an eight pack. HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE??

"Eyes up here pretty boy." Liam said from above me, voice dripping with cockiness.

Like if abstract things could be seen, there would be spit woth the word cocky, dripping onto my head..

But... anyways.

I could feel myself blushing, and I looked to the side.

"You got a problem pretty boy?" Liam whispered.

Well... in all fairness everybody has problems... I'm not getting more flustered.

Oh wait. I just did.

I feel like one day, my cheeks will explode because of all this redness.

So I blurted out the first thing that came into my mind.

"Won't you be cold?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Okay.."

"You know, I'm tired and I wanna get back early, I think my parents will be worried if I get back too late."

Okay before you call me dumb, yes I told them I was at Derek's for the night. Happy?

So, I took off my hoodie and shirt since they were wet, and put on Liam's.

And Liam's smelt okay.

Okay I'm done lying, they smelt amazing.

"Umm... where can I sleep."

A/N. Now in all fairness, you know where this is going guys...

"Couch."

"Okay."

So I went and slept on the couch. It was kinda uncomfortable but eh... take what you can get.

It was better than sleeping in a dirty room, and eating stale food. You guys thought those eggs were fresh. Nope.

They were bought at a bar a month ago. Apparently, the bar sells beer and food. Yay?

Someone actually thinks I'm pretty.

"Eyes up here pretty boy." It made my heart go all twisted...

And on that thought I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.