2. Hand Holding (Kyaaaaaaa)

Kushida POV

After completing his exercise we went back to the dorms and I took a bath as I was a bit sweaty from the exercise. I changed into some new clothes.

"I'll go find customers for the picture while you cook some food for us ok?"I said to him, it'll be worth going around looking for girls ( maybe boys too?) Selling this picture, If he can make some food for me hehe.

"Fine I guess."

I went outside and went towards Keyaki mall. It's still 6:30 and school doesn't start for another 2 and a half hours so I have plenty of time to sell the picture. Although for some reason I want to keep it for myself. No no no I have to sell it this can earn me quite some points being in class D already we get quite lesser points. With this new resolve I head towards the mall.

As I reached outside the mall I met with Ichinose she was sitting on a bench with Amikura and Chihiro. I approached them and gave her a slight tap on her shoulder.

"Good morning Ichinose San, Amikura San, Chihiro San what are you guys doing?" I ask them in a cheerful tone.

"Oh good morning Kushida san we were just talking about the new exam."Said Ichinose.

"Yeah it's a bit wierd don't you think."I asked them.

This certainly was a weird exam, Tha k gid I'm not paired up with any of those 3 idiots. If I think about it I'm quite lucky to pair up with Ayanokoji kun.

"Well we all got good partners so I'm not really complaining."said Amikura

"Oh who all are you guys partnered up with." I asked them.

"Ichinose here is partnered up with Kanzaki, Chihiro with Hamaguchi and I'm with Shibata."
Amikura said with a smile.

"What about you Kushida." Asked an amused Amikura.

"Eh..um...how do I say it...Aya..I'm with Ayanokoji kun."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"So luckkkkyy." Ichinose screamed while pouting.

"Ichinose san by any chance do you like Ayanokoji kun?" I asked her and she blushed as she realised what she just said.

"N-n-n-no it's not li-" Ichinose was about to say something but was interrupted by Amikura.

"Yes she does he's the only guy she talks about!!!"

"Yeah she keeps on talking about how calm and cool he is." Chihiro also supported them.

Ichinose just sat there blushing hard.

"Well he is quite a gentleman, he cooks really good, his room is clean. Oh yeah I just remembered that I have something for you guys especially you ichinose." I say to them.

"What is it Kushida?"

"I have a picture of ayanokoji kun topless after exercising."

Hearing this both Amikura and Chihiro blushed while Ichinose. Anyone can confuse her for a steam engine.

"Wh-what are you serious Kushida ?"

"Yup I just took it about an hour ago, you want it?"

"YES."

all 3 said in unison.

"Well I was thinking of selling it for 150K points but as you all are my friends I'll give it to you for 100k points, also you can't show it to anyone else."