3. Meet my Friends

As Yamauchi was getting even more depressed students kept on coming in the class. There were Akito and haruka where Haruka kept on dragging him around while holding his hand. Airi and Keisei were looking quite wierd although it would've been worse if Airi was to be stuck with someone like Ike or yamauchi.

Airi looked like a dead goldfish ever since she heard about me and Kushida cuddling. If it was someone else I would've cleared the misunderstanding but It will be good if Airi forgets about her feelings towards me or atleast confesses and gets rejected already. It is getting quite annoying now as she keeps on following me around. And I thought I had to deal with only one stalker.

Koenji and Mii-Chan were doing surprisingly good, Mii-Chan although flustered looked really happy and Koenji was...well Koenji but a bit more enthusiastic one.

After Yamauchi told Ike about my and Kushida's situation overreaction would've been and understatement. He lunged out of his seat and rushed towards my seat all while dragging an extremely flustered and angry tsuntsunhara with him.

I just moved a little sideways and he ended up punching the wall with all his strength.

He kept on complaining about how he would have to use his left hand for masturbation which made the whole class girls and boys alike disgusted.

Even so he didn't let go of shinohara's hand, although they did kept on fighting the the day.

During classes everyone were still paying attention as no one wants to lose points after working so hard for these past few months.

After classes ended both me and Kushida walked out the door and went towards the grocery store while chatting along the way. Well it was her talking and while I was listening while I responded gradually.

As we reached the store we went through and bought the ingredients, some snacks and we met two familiar people there.
Kushida being the friendly person she is greeted the two happily.

"Hello Ichinose san, Kanzaki kun how are you both doing."

"Oh Kushida san we're doing great."Ichinose replied to which Kanzaki gave a nod.

After looking at us ichinose's face became pale while Kanzaki looked a bit surprised to which I looked over to Kushida as we both tilted our head.

Then I lowered my gaze to see that me and Kushida were still holding hands, as soon as Kushida noticed this she became flustered and freed her hand.

"Looks like you two have gotten quite close during this exam heheheh" Ichinose said with a smile although her eyes looked a bit sad.

"Oh by the way Ichinose san how do you like the picture which you bought." Kushida said changing the topic, which I would've liked if the picture wasn't of me.

Now there was an awkward atmosphere as Ichinose kept on blushing while Kushida and I left them and I gave Kanzaki a slight nod as I left.

"By the way Kushida who else bought the picture?" I asked as to start a conversation.

"Uh actually 3 more girls from our class including Horikita, Sakura san and 17 girls in total from class A,B,C combined. Even Sakayanagi san and Kamuro san bought those pictures. Ibuki San also bought the picture although she was acting all wierd."

So we made 2 million more huh that's nice I guess.

"So Ayanokoji kun care to explain how do you know Sakayanagi san." Kushida asked with a scary smile.

"Uh why do you think I know her out of all the people who bought the picture." I asked, there should be no particular reason for her asking about Sakayanagi.