8. Preparations Begin

Kushida POV

"Wh-Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see when we reach there." He said as we kept on walking together.

Wait.... I-Is he taking me back to his dorms to do th-that again?

I-I won't mind... But I'm a bit surprised by his actions...

______________

"Here we are" He said as we reached the place he wanted us to.

I just stare at him blankly as I read the name on the door.

"Music room"

He tilts his head sideways not understanding my expression. Don't act so cute when I'm disappointed!!!

Ahh mou!

{The weathers pretty great today hehe}

"Is there something wrong?" He asked me.

"N-No let's go." I replied as we entered the room.

I can't possibly tell him why I'm disappointed...

"Ara~ Kiyotaka-Kun is here!" The person inside the room shouts enthusiastically as she notices us.

Kiyo POV

As Hoshinotroublesome-sensei called us out I notice that Kikyo is giving me a scary smile... 

"Why are you here Hoshinomiya-sensei?' I ask ignoring my scary girlfriend to whom I'll probably have to explain the situation later.

"Don't be so cold to your sensei Kiyotaka-Kun? Well to answer your question the school knew that some students will come to the music room to borrow the instruments for practice and your cute little sensei was assigned the job to look over the music room."

Out of all the teachers in the school why does it has to be this troublesome sensei. And she describes herself as cute little. 

Cute? Well sure sensei looks cute.

Little? I would've laughed if I could, she battles against Ichinose when it comes to size.

"I see, can we use the instruments for practice?" I asked her getting straight to the point.

"About that. Every pair that arrives are allowed to choose one instrument, as you guys are the first one to arrive you can choose one instrument for you to practice till the day of the event. Once you choose a instrument you cannot change it." Sensei said.

I already knew the instrument I was going to choose...

"I want the keyboard." I said. 

The Keyboard is quite similar to the piano and while there are a few difference such as the keyboard having lighter keys compared to the piano I can overcome them. The layout of keys is identical on both instruments.

Even though I have learnt the piano I chose the keyboard due to a major reason.

The Keyboard can be connected with headphones while a classical piano can't. 

As the music room will be used by many other pairs simultaneously it will be problematic for us to practice on the piano with the noise in the room. But by wearing headphones we can overcome this problem.

With this we won't have to worry about the other groups sabotaging us by intentionally playing their instruments at the same time to make sure we are unable to prepare a good performance.

That's something I'm sure someone like Ryuuen wouldn't hesitate to do.

"I see, that's a good choice, well scan your student ID card on the device beside the keyboard and its all yours." Hoshinomiya sensei said and I proceeded to do the same.

Soon Sakayanagi accompanied by Hashimoto also arrived in the room. They chose the "pungi" as their instruments. The pungi is a wind instrument played by snake charmers in India.

Apparently Hashimoto knows how to play it for some reason...

{Hashimoto picking up the female snekk's using the pungi :)}

Some more students from all the classes arrived soon after and the music room was filled with around 8 pairs.

I decided to go to buy headphones along with Kikyo as it would make it easier for us to practice.

I won't have to worry about someone sabotaging the Keyboard as there are multiple security cameras in the music room along with Hoshinomiya sensei.

__________________

After buying the headphones we started to decide what exactly we are going to perform if we get in the top 12.

Even though there's no guarantee that we both will be in the top 12, it'll be rather embarrassing if we did get selected and didn't had anything to perform.

"I think I have a good enough voice to be able to sing... You can play the keyboard and it'll work out!" Kikyo said cheerfully.

Indeed Kikyo has a good voice... Although that depends on which one of her voice are we talking about...

"Kiyotaka were you perhaps thinking of something rude?" Kikyo asked with a scary smile.

"Nope, not at all." I said totally denying her accurate claims.

"Well that aside, here what do you think of this?" I said showing her a video of a classical piano.

{I won't be revealing any of there performances before the event so that it can be a surprise for the readers (◕ᴗ◕✿)}

"It's good, but it's also a bit too boring." She told me.

Timeskip

After preparing for the next 4 hours we were able to finally decide on 1 performance and now have an idea for another one.

I recorded the piece I played on the keyboard and transferred the file to my phone.

With this if we can play the file at the Karoake and Kikyo can sing along to it.

If we're not allowed to do that I also have some different plans.

"Kiyotaka."

As we were heading back to our dorms Kikyo called out to me.

"Yes?"

"Are you and Hoshinomiya sensei close?" There was a bit of concern in her voice.

"Not at all, she does that to tease Chabashira sensei." I reply to her clearing up the misunderstanding.

"I see, I was scared that you might've used your... Weapon on her." Kikyo said and blushed probably thinking about my weapon.

"You're the only one I've used my weapon on." I reply to her and she had a mix of relieved and embarrassed expression on her face.

"Maybe I can use it with you again tonight." I whispered and she blushed even more and repeatedly hit me in the arm.

Yooooooooooo

So yeah I know that this is a really short chapter and sorry for that. It's just that I thought that this would be a good point to end this chapter.

Also I wanted to ask if you guys want another lemon in the next chapter...

Yeah I think I'll write it till the end of the special exam and make 3 additional chapters with timeskip to their 2nd year, 3rd year and graduation.

Also I'll try and focus a bit more on this story as I atleast want to have 1 completed story.

Well till the next chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeee