4. Partner up!

Kiyo POV

After buying the ingredients I walked back to the dorms and started making the food, after cooking for about an hour Kushida came back and crashed into the bed. She looked exhausted.

"Ahh ayanokoji kun the food you make better be worth all those girls I had to deal with."

"Here, try it for yourself."

I served the food and sat on a chair while Kushida sat on the other one.

She started eating and had stars in her eyes.

I don't remember adding any drugs in the food is she allergic to some ingredients?

"So how is it?"

"It's amazing, how long have you been cooking for?"

"Hmm I started when I was 7 as my father was a busy person so I usually had to cook for myself."

"Oh what about your mother?"
She realised that she asked something she shouldn't have and immediately tried to apologise but I stopped her.

"Don't worry about it, well to answer your question I don't remember who she is, she either died after I was born or she left us, my father never told me so I don't know." I once asked him when I was 4 but he didn't answer so I never asked him again, I didn't care about what happened to her but I was a bit curious.

"I'm sorry I touched a sensitive topic."

She apologised with actual concern and guilt in her voice.

"Dont worry about it, by the way how many more pictures did you sell?" I asked her trying to change the awkward atmosphere created in the room.

"You're getting quite popular among the girls you know, apparently some girls told the others about your picture, I was bombarded with customers, I think we should open up a booth or something. In the 2 hours I was gone 30 more pictures were sold, most were the senpai's from class B, some were Ichinose's classmates and rest were Asahina senpai's friends."

"I see." while the popularity That I gain will be quite troublesome the points we are receiving are well worth it we have already made 6 million points in a day, even if we receive half the points on the next 2 days we can make around 12 million. Given that I have to give 30% to Kushida I'll still have plenty of points, in case of an emergency like stopping expulsion or changing class these points will be of tremendous value.

As much as I want a peaceful life I know that my father won't sit idly while his greatest invention is getting away from me.

He will certainly use some kind of underhanded tactics to get me out of this school.

Nagumo will soon take over the position of SCP and due to the powers he has he might target me. I'll do whatever is required to make sure that I'm not expelled from this school as this is currently the only place I can get my freedom in.

After we ate the dinner I went ahead ad washed the place while Kushida went to take a bath.

After some time she came out covering herself with a towel, even so her.... Assets were too big to be completely covered.

"Oi pervert stop staring."

"You're quite bold, I'll leave the room change and call me in."

"S-shut up and leave already."

I leave the room.

After some time she calls me in, she was already laying on the bed and I slip in right beside her, we talk as she tells me about her problems, about the rumors of us dating which she denied and many more complaints. I feel like I did a mistake allowing her to vent her frustration to me, maybe I'll have some hearing problems by the end of the week. She slowly slept while talking. While she was sleeping I couldn't help but mesmerise the cute smile she had on her face. I gently stroke her hair as I also fall asleep with her head by my chest.