Chapter 6

"No...." Richard immediately answered when Jennie told him their news. Both she and Jimin frowned at his response.

"But how about our baby? We can't let it be born out of wedlock." Jimin said.

"I said no. You are not gonna marry my daughter. My decision is final you are no good for her." Richard said, he called Joanne and told her to send the guards in to throw the man out.

"Dad this is ridiculous you can't do this to us. We are having a baby." Jennie argued.

Guards started coming, they approached Jimin and pulled him up but he struggled from them. He manage to free himself and he knelt down on Richard.

"Please sir I would change just don't take me away from Jennie and our baby. I can't loose any of them." He started crying hard.

"Baby no...." Jennie tried pulling him up, Richard show no remorse. He tear Jennie away from him and told the guards to take him away.

"Sir please don't do this. Jennie and our baby needs me!"

Jennie was ready to run after him but Richard held her wrist tightly, he pulled her to him and he gave her hard slap on the face making Jennie's head turn. The girl gasped at the impact of his palm.

"Sir...." Joanne was ready to intervene when Richard warned her.

"Really? Jennie? You don't know what kind of mess you are doing with our family's reputation. You are putting our name at stake by getting pregnant with a drug addicts child." Jennie stared at him with her eyes that is starting to tear up.

"Really? Is that what you always think? How about me? How about my child who's by the way your grandchild. Huh?" She questioned, she received another yet way more painful slap from him.

"Go to your room! You're never gonna see him again." She freed herself from his grip and run to her bedroom crying.

---

Jennie slowly snuck out of her bedroom, she made sure everyone is asleep before she went out. She found one unoccupied golf cart and rode it, she didn't use her car since it'll be too risky. She drove her way to the main gate and luckily one of the guards are asleep meanwhile the other one is reading a newspaper. She opened the smaller gate and got out without him noticing.

"Babe?" She called.

"Psst over here." She found Jimin hiding behind the bushes, she immediately went to him and hugged him really tight.

"Did you get all that you need?" Jimin whispered, Jennie showed him her bag.

"Okay let's get out of here. My car is just right there." He pointed across the road.

They went to it and rode it.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked.

"Just anywhere far from here as long as we are together with our baby." He smiled at her lovingly, he took her hand and kissed the back of it.

He started driving not even thinking where are they going. He would constantly looks at Jennie and smiled at her.

"I love you..." He said.

"I love you too...."

It has been a couple of hours since they started driving, the sun is about to get up yet they're still nowhere to go.

Jimin was getting tired of driving that his eyes was starting to drip down. He shook his head and continued driving.

"Babe, do you want me to drive?" Jennie asked, he shook his head and tried to focus.

They were crossing the intersection when he didn't notice a truck coming on his side. He came to all of his senses, he removed his seatbelt and immediately wrapped Jennie between his body.

Their car rolled over couple of times before it stopped with the car upside down.

Jennie breath heavily and tried processing what is happening, she can't feel anything literally nothing. It was like she was numb all over her body, she groaned amd tried escaping the vehicle but she looks over her head and saw Jimin almost crushed.

She tried screaming but nothing was coming out.

Later on she was surrounded by noises then her vision turned hazy and everything turned bright red.

She opened her eyes and looks around the room, she can see a silhouette of a man just standing beside her, she can hear him talk but she can't distinguish what they were talking about.

She tried getting up but everything felt painful, like she was being overly beaten up.

"She's awake..." She then saw her mom towering her with worry etched on her face.

A man in white coat stood next to her mom and he flashed lights on her eyes.

"Jennie can you hear us?" The man asked.

Jimin.... Where's Jimin?

"Jennie Mama Joe is here..." She heard Joanne's sweet voice.

Our baby? Is he okay?

"Dear you need to be strong okay?" Joanne said to her.

Are they okay mama?

She then saw her father standing next to Joanne.

"Im very sorry but this is for the best."

What is happening guys?

She then hear the doctor explaining to them that Jimin is dead and that she lost a lot of blood causing for the baby's death. She just moved her eyes around trying to take in the information she just heard.

What did I do to be punished like this?

Few days later she started gaining her full conscious but still didn't tried to talk to anyone, she doesn't even want to eat even though she needed it. Everything was being rejected by her own body.

Then Joanne told her about Jimin's funeral and that was the only time she talked. She asked the woman to take her there to at least see the man she love for the last time before he would be gone forever. Richard gave them permission since couldn't careless anymore cause Jimin is already dead anyways.

Joanne slowly pushed Jennie's wheelchair inside the venue, tears started flooding Jennie's eyes as they approach his casket.

When they reached it she forced herself to stand up just to check on him.

"Baby wake up.  We will go out later, right? You said you're gonna take me to the beach after school."

"You!" She stopped and wiped away her tears.

"You shouldn't have come here! If it wasn't because of you my son wouldn't be dead!" Jimin's mother pointed at her. Joanned stepped in front of Jennie and protected her.

"Please ma'am. It was no one's fault it was an accident." The old lady said.

"He wouldn't had been dead because of you..." The woman cried.

"Im so sorry....."