Chapter 17

On the following days Lisa distant herself from Jennie and that was making the girl a little irritated. She knows she can't demand to Lisa cause she's not her girlfriend but she wants Lisa so bad that she thinks she's gonna go crazy if she can't be with her.

She stares at the woman intently as it sits on the hammock slowly swinging Ky. She clenched her jaw tightly and imagined she was sitting beside her and playing with the kid together, she was imagining it was them who is a family. She suddenly turned pissy with the idea of a family, just the mere thought of it makes her stomach churn. She shook her head and left them alone.

She bumped into Rosé on her way back inside,  Rosé accidentally dropped the baby bottle she was holding. Jennie scooted down and picked it up for her.

"Im sorry.... Here." Rosé took it, she thanked Jennie as a kind gesture then proceeded where her girlfriend and daughter is.

Jennie looks back and she smiled bitterly seeing how freely Rosé could call Lisa hers. She clenched her fist and released deep breaths.

The whole day went by with Jennie just mopping around hoping Lisa would at least come and check on her, but she never did. Devastated she just dozed it off.

Another day and Lisa was still ignoring her, she was going insane with the amount of time she can't talk with the girl. She started throwing everyone with her tantrums and that annoyed the shit out of her father.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, Jennie didn't hear him since she was too occupied staring at Lisa.

"Jennie!" He called again and finally getting her attention.

"Nothing..." She pull her gaze away from the girl, Lisa took a side glance at her and she rolled her eyes. Jennie pushed herself out of the dinner table and left.

The next day, she finally took everything on her own hands. When no one was looking and she saw Lisa walking alone outside the hall she pulled the girl inside her room.

"What the hell?" Lisa almost shouted.

"Why are you not talking to me?" Jennie asked, her tone laced with frustrations.

"I just don't feel like hanging out with you." She answered, Jennie looked at her disbelief. She scoffed and pushed her tongue against her cheeks.

"That's just it? Just because you don't feel like hanging out with me you're gonna ignore me? Fuck you Lisa." She pushed Lisa by the chest and turned away.

"Are you just sticking with me so you could sleep with me all this time?" Jennie asked. Lisa shook her head, she took a step closer to Jennie and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"No, of course not. I love you Jennie and I really do. It's just this past couple of days is really hard with Rosé being around. I don't want her to get suspicious of us." Jennie removed her arms and turns around.

"But why did you told me you don't wanna hang out with me?"

"I was just as frustrated as you are. You don't know how much I miss talking all day with you." They stared at each other's eyes before sealing their lips together.

Everything escalated real quick that they are already naked, grinding against each other as they moan each other's name.

When they released their climax both took time to admire each other's face. Lisa trace her fingers across Jennie's face and chuckle every time the girl's nose crinkles.

"I love you...." She whispered before kissing the tip of the smaller girl's nose. Jennie closed her eyes and embraced Lisa tightly.

"I love you more."

When Jennie woke up Lisa was still beside her, all tangled up with her. She stroke the woman's soft cheeks and placed a tender kiss on her lips.

"Lili wake up. They might catch us here." She softly said, Lisa hid her head on the crook of Jennie's neck and grumbled.

"I don't wanna go... Let me stay here with you."  Jennie chuckled and softly stroked the back of Lisa's head.

"As much as I want you here all tangle up with me. Baby we can't be caught, I wanna let people know about us but not like this." Lisa made inaudible sounds and pushed herself to get up.

She sat up huffing out of her nose.

"You know what?" She said before standing up.

"What?"

"You're my girlfriend now."

"Huh?" Jennie asked with a subtle smile on her lips.

"You are my girlfriend Jennie Kim." Blush started tinting the girl's puffy cheeks, Lisa grinned and started tickling her.

"Stop it you dork...." Jennie bit her lip to stop herself from laughing but then someone interrupted them. She quickly pushed Lisa off the bed making the girl fall off the floor. She pulled the duvet up to cover herself, her father then appeared.

Lisa crawled under the bed and tried her best to hide herself.

"Jen- Why are you naked?" He asked with one eyebrows up.

"I sleep naked...." She answered, he just pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why are you here anyways? Did I do something bad again?" She asked sarcastically.

"No Im just here to tell you that Ky's birthday is in two weeks and we are going to the cabin now." He said, her eyes widen.

"Now? As in now? That early?"

"Yes, so get your ass up take a dress and pack your clothes we have a road to trail." He slammed the door at his back when he came out.

Lisa crawled out the bed all covered with dust. She sneezed and coughed a lot of times.

"Oh my god...." Jennie laughed. She help Lisa to pat away all the dust.

"I think I need to go. You heard the old man." Lisa pointed at the door.

"Yeah sure. Let's just continue things once we reach the cabin." Lisa placed a brief kiss on her lips before wearing all of her clothes and went out.

Jennie heave a sigh...

Well I guess this is gonna be fun....