Chapter 21

Jennie and Lisa put all of their clothes inside the bag, Lisa made sure she also packed Kyle's so it'll be ready when they elope. They are both sure people are already asleep and their plan will be perfect to do tonight..

"You got everything we need?" Lisa asked her.

"Yes..." Jennie uttered.

Lisa checks everything and when she sured she stopped, she wrapped her hands around Jennie.

"We will build our own family and there will be no one to control you anymore. This is just you and me." The feline eyed lady nods her head, Lisa kissed the tip of her nose.

"Let's go before they all wake up." Lisa picks up Kyle who is sitting quietly on bed.

"We need to be quiet baby, we're gonna go for a trip." Lisa said, Kyle put a finger in her lips and created swooshing sounds.

"Yes just like that."

Jennie carried the bag and they slowly opened her bedroom door. She and Lisa tiptoed out.

But when they reached on the front door someone spoke behind them.

"So Jisoo is right." They both turned and found Richard looking straight at them.

"You are fucking your sister's girlfriend." Richard strided towards them and gave Jennie two hard slaps.

Lisa went in front of her.

"I've had enough!!" She shouted to him.

Jisoo, Rosé, Elise and Joanne started coming outside of their respective rooms. They saw how enraged Lisa was, Kyle then started crying.

"What is happening here Richard?" Elise asked her husband.

"This. Your daughter. She's fucking Lisa."Richard pointed Jennie, Lisa yanked his hand away.

"Is this true Jennie?" Elise asked.

Richard reached for Jennie and tried pulling her away from Lisa. The thai girl was trying to push him away from Jennie but since he was too big and stronger she failed to do so.

"Come here, tell your mother you are a slut!" He said as he drag Jennie in front of everyone. She was struggling so hard that she lost her balance.

"Come on tell her...." Jennie just started sobbing as she stay on the floor.

Lisa was gonna help her up when Richard shoved her away.

"Jennie, is this true?" Elise asked her daughter.

Jennie wiped her tears that is falling non stop and stood up.

"So what if I am fucking Lisa? Do any of you care about me?" She asked.

"That is not the case here, you are sleeping with Rosé's girlfriend." Jisoo butted in.

"And what's in it for you? Did I bother any of you?" She asked again.

"You don't fucking talk back to Jisoo." Richard shouted and slapped her face.

"Of course I can't! She's your favorite daughter. She's the only one who can say something between the two of us. She's always the right one, she's the best in everything."

"Stop it." Jisoo warned her.

'Why? Isn't it the truth? He only favours you out of the three of us. Let's ask Rosé." Jennie said and pointed at the aussie girl.

"Did he ever asked for your day? Did he ever asked if you are okay? He never did cause only Jisoo matters to him." Rosé just stoop her head low.

"That is not true." Richard tittered. Jennie scoffed.

"Then when was the last time you asked me if I was okay?" She asked him, she stared right through him as she waits for his answer.

He was just silent so Jennie started laughing.

"You can't answer causd you never did it once. I was the one around, I was the one who's there when you couldn't be with Jisoo, but you never see me. You never cared about me."

"I-

"Remember when I graduated highschool? I asked you to be there but you never came. You said you have important meeting that day but turns out you went to Thailand to visit Jisoo. You don't know how bad I felt during that day, I was waiting for you cause I was hoping you would come cause I am at least important to you, but you didn't." Joanne went close to Jennie and held her.

"My birthday, we celebrated none cause you can't even remember the day. I am only 13 days apart from Jisoo, why is it hard to even remember? Do you even know how old I am?" She asked again.

"Stop now dear..." Joanne whispered to her.

"Im 24 dad and for 24 years I never had you, but then Jimin came, he made me feel how important I am but then he died because you were too cruel to let us be together. Now, I have Lisa, she showed me things none of you showed me my entire life. She listens to me when I talk, she stays when I need a shoulder to cry. She was there for all the times I needed someone. So, can you blame me if I want her for myself? Can you blame me if I was fucking her?" Tears fall none stop from both of them.

"Still you can't do this, she's with Rosé and Rosé is your sister, and they also have a baby together." Richard replied.

"It is okay, as much as I hate to admit. Lisa never loved me, she just accidentally gave me Kyle and for months I know what is going on with the two of you, I actually know everything before Jisoo could even know and if Lisa's the one gonna make you happy then it is okay." Rosé told Jennie.

"But you can't bring Kyle with you. She should stay with me." The aussie added.

"Chae...." Lisa mumbled.

"It is okay Lisa."

She walked towards Rosé and passed her Kyle. She kissed her daughter's head and hugged Rosé for a second. It might be hard for her to leave her daughter behind but she knows Jennie needs her more.

"Thank you for understanding." She whispers before parting from her.

"I love you but you are not mine to keep. From the first day we moved in I knew you had fallen in love with her."

Lisa goes back to Jennie and held her hands.

"If you leave, I won't accept you back." Richard told Jennie.

"You never accepted me in the first place so what's the catch?" She picked up her bag again and left with Lisa.

"Jennie come back here!"