Chapter 4

Jennie paced around the garden angrily, she just finished her fifth stick for the night.

"Fucking hell. Just name the brand... How about me? You never asked me anything." She throws her last stick and beat the shit out of the flower bed.

"I fucking hate you. I hate you a lot." Weeds scattered everywhere and soil got in her shoes.

"That's not a nice thing to do." She rolled her eyes and turned around to see Lisa.

"What do you want freak?" She asked.

"You know, the gardener worked hard to plant that and you're just here destroying it." Jennie scoffs and picked up her lighter.

"Why do you care so much? Aren't you supposed to be upstairs making your daughter sleep or something?" Lisa dismissed her question and took a sit on the hammock.

"So what's wrong?" She asked Jennie.

"Why would I tell you?" Jennie asked back.

"Duh, cause I care..." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do.... So sit here and tell me what's wrong." Lisa tapped the empty space beside her. Jennie huffed and sat there.

"Fine..."

"Tell me..."

"Im mad..." Jennie answered.

"I am aware but why?"

"The car..."

Lisa looks at her intently and blinked a lot of times.

"You are mad because of the car? That is too childish." Jennie scoffed at her stood up.

"I am done talking to you." Lisa held her forearm stopping her from walking away.

"Im sorry, okay Im gonna listen. Sit back down." Jennie took the spot again, her stiff shoulders fell.

"Why does a car make you feel angry?" Lisa asked again. Jennie looks away from her trying to search for answers. Why the hell I am mad about a car? A goddamn car?

"So I was thinking since I am already in legal age and I have my own drivers license now maybe I can-

"Not gonna happen...." Richard told her, the enthusiasm in Jennie's face disappeared once she heard her father.

"But I-

"I will get you a car, then what? You're gonna go out without my consent, you're gonna go anywhere then you'll come home just whenever you want? No I am not gonna get you car." He said as he was busy typing on his computer.

"No but-

"When I said no, it is a no. If you want a car work it for yourself, I am not working my ass off just for you to ask for things you are just gonna use for your fun." He added.

Jennie bit her lips harshly and she closed her fist turning her knuckles white. She tried so hard not to shed tears.

It is just a goddamn car it won't kill me if I don't have one...

"I am done talking to you, you can go out now."

She turns around and left him doing his office works.

"You know, I was just being irrational. I am tired, I don't wanna talk with you anymore." She stood up and turns around to face Lisa.

"Thanks for the time." She bowed down to Lisa and left.

---

"Ms. Manoban did you hear what I said?" The professor in front of the class said, Lisa blinked her eyes countless times before standing up.

"What were you saying sir?" She asked, he shakes his head.

"You go to school to listen and learn, you didn't come here to daydream, take your seat." She slowly nods her head and sat down quietly.

When all of her classes ended she told her sister she won't be coming with them since she's gonna pass by somewhere, Jisoo didn't asked any questions regarding it and let Lisa on her own.

Since a toy store is near the university Lisa went there. She scanned a bit and played a little with the toys on the display rack.

"Ky will surely love this." She said and took a little teddy bear dressed up in suit.

As she was passing by the other aisle she walks into the toy cars section. She stopped in front the hotwheels display and looks over it, her eyes landed in a 1980 Volkswagen beetle. She picked it up and smiled.

It reminded her of Jennie, it was tiny and cute, its color is red resembling Jennie's hot headed attitude. She didn't hesitated to bring it with her to buy it.

"Still playing?" The man on the counter asked as he bags Lisa's purchase.

"It's for my daughter." She said, the man frowned at her, he was gonna try to hit on her but hearing the word daughter  turned him off. Lisa just shrugged him off and took the bag after paying.

She went out of the store and strolled around since it was her first time going out alone in Seoul ever since they arrived there coming from  Busan.

She tried few street foods on her way to the bus stop.

"I'll sure bring Rosé here when I can." She mumbles to herself.

After forty five minutes of ride she arrived outside the entrance of the Kim's mansion. She saw one guard patrolling around using a golf cart so she asked him if he can take her inside since it is a very far walk to the main door. At first he didn't recognized her but after few scan on her face he let her and brought her to her location.

"Good afternoon Ms. Lisa." The housemaid greeted when she entered. She gave her a very polite bow and immediately went to find her daughter.

Which led her to the kitchen, she saw her little one sitting in a highchair being fed by Jennie's mother.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim..." Lisa bowed down her head, the woman stopped what she was doing and chuckled at Lisa.

"No need to do that dear and it is Elise not Mrs. Kim. Stop being too polite..." She said and wiped away the smudge on Ky's face.

"Your daughter is an angel by the way, she eats perfectly fine without any whining, Jennie is a very picky baby so it is hard to feed her." She mindlessly told Lisa.

"Speaking of her uhm... Is she home yet?" Lisa asked.

"Not yet, she usually goes home late at night but Jisoo and Rosé is upstairs doing homework." She informed Lisa. The latter slowly nods her head.

"By the way can I?" She asked the woman pertaining to her daughter.

"Oh sure dear, she already finished her food anyways." Lisa took Kyle out of the chair and kissed her cheek softly.

"Hi, did you missed Dada?" She asked as she walks her way upstairs, the little dud babbles at her as if answering her question. Lisa gave her another kiss this time it is more likely a smother.