Chapter 13

Lisa slowly caressed Jennie's hair as the woman sleep soundly on top of her chest. It is already midnight but they are still outside. They went on a hill since Jennie didn't wanna feel like coming home so Lisa took her there. She already received thousands of missed calls from both Jisoo and Rosé mostly from Jisoo but Lisa ignored all of it since she's pissed off with her sister.

She placed a kiss on top of Jennie's forehead and fixed her head that was tucked beneath her neck.

She loves her... In the short amount of time she had spent with her she already managed to occupy every space in Lisa's heart but then there's Rosé and their daughter Kyle. Surely loving Jennie could hurt Rosé but more over Kyle, she's still a baby and she needs both of her parents.

I should have known you first....

Jennie stirred in her sleep and Lisa continued stroking her head so she won't wake up.

"Please.... Please don't." She heard Jennie mumbles.

"Shhhhhh... That's just dreams just listen to my voice, okay?" Lisa whispered soothingly, Jennie stopped crying and continued sleeping peacefully.

She stayed like that for a moment just humming Jennie to peace and later on she drifted to slumber as well.

Jennie woke up and found that they are still on the hill. The sun hasn't risen yet but the sky is already starting to illuminate with bright hue of orange mixed with both yellow and red. She looks at the person hugging her and smiled widely but then it faltered when she realized things.

You wouldn't mind if I love her right?

She looks up the sky looking for answer for her question.

"You okay?" Lisa sat and checked on her.

"I am..." Lisa opened her arms widely calling Jennie to her and the latter quickly snuggled her way up against Lisa's warm.

Lisa nuzzle her nose on Jennie's head.

"Good morning by the way." Jennie uttered making Lisa laugh.

"Good morning to you too beautiful." Lisa lifted her chin and sealed their lips together in a very brief chaste kiss.

They pulled away and rubbed their noses together, Lisa returned from hugging her and they watched the sun goes up to the sky.

They decided to go home when the sun was completely up. But Jennie didn't wanna go home anymore cause just being with Lisa anywhere far from her house makes her happy.

"Stop pouting now..." Lisa squeezed her hands as the latter was driving.

If it weren't for Kyle I would be glad to run you away.

When they can see the Kim's residence on their sight, Jennie's grip on Lisa's hand tightened as if telling her to stop the car.

"Don't worry baby, I am here..." She kissed the back of Jennie's hand and stopped the car in front of the gates.

She rolled down the window to show the guards who are they, they immediately let them in. Lisa looks over Jennie and the girl was still frowning.

She just shrugged her shoulders...

"Where have you been?" Richard asked when they entered the house. The question was more directed to Jennie than Lisa herself.

"Sir we ju-

"Lisa I am not talking to you." He said and turns to his daughter.

"We just went on the hills." Jennie answered with no enthusiasm on her voice.