Chapter 9

"You just recovered and now you decided to be a disappointment again." Richard said when he saw Jennie coming inside the house heavily drunk, Lisa was the one carrying her since she's the one Jennie called when was stucked in the bar.

"Hi dad. I had fun today and guess what I lost my boyfriend and my baby, and it made you really happy." Jennie slurr, Richard was ready to shout when Joanne meddle in between them.

"Understand her please." The old woman said. Richard stared at Jennie's poor stay before he pointed at her.

"Last warning and I would really throw you out of the house." He said, he shove Joanne away and saunter towards his office.

Jennie let out a loud hiccup and she started laughing while holding Lisa's cheeks.

"Hi there cutie.... Why you look like a cute pouty duck?" She said and she pinched Lisa's cheeks.

"I think we should get her upstairs." Joanne said.

She helped Lisa to get Jennie up. They lay down the girl on her bed and removed her shoes.

"This kid is really hard headed. I told her countless times to never drink or never drink that much." Joanne mumbles under her breath.

"Aish Nini..." Joanne groaned as she tries to flip Jennie so she could change her clothes that are soaking in sweats.

"I'll do it just grab some towel and warm water so we can wipe her up." Lisa told the old lady.

"Is it okay with you?" Joanne asked. Lisa nods her head, Joanne went to get it leaving Lisa to undress Jennie.

She lifted the woman up and removed her shirt, it was soiled with beer spillage. Her eyes travel on Jennie's body and she gulped many times seeing how toned yet soft the woman is, she shook her head trying to get rid of her unnecessary thoughts. She then removed Jennie's jeans and again her eyes wander around scanning the woman's great shaped legs and thighs, another knot formed at the back of her throat seeing the woman almost fully naked.

Jennie moved around making her panty hiked up showing Lisa one of her butt cheeks, the younger one quickly stood up and looks away.

"Mama Joe where are you?" Lisa asked, the old woman emerge out of the bathroom holding a basin of water and towels. Lisa took the basin from her.

Joanne clicked her tongue as she wipes down Jennie's body.

"Hmmm if I don't love you I would surely left you here stinking." Lisa chuckled at the woman's remark.

She then took pajamas from the closet when Joanne asked. She gave it to the lady and helped her wore it on Jennie.

"Let's go now Lisa." Joanne told, but Lisa refuses to go and opted to stay so she can watch over Jennie in case she wakes up.

"Okay I'll just leave you some food on the table in case you get hungry." Lisa nods her head politely and Joanne left foe good.

She looks down at Jennie who's peacefully sleeping, she fixed her position and pulled the blanket to cover her up.

She decided to roam around Jennie's room so she stood up and checked its design. She had been there countless times but this will be the first one she's gonna admire it. Jennie's room is way more simple than both Jisoo's and Rosé's combined, it was also smaller compared to the two yet it was the one that felt super comfortable because of its simplicity.

Lisa stopped in front of Jennie's study table and noticed a journal, she wanted to take a look of it but she didn't wanna pry on Jennie's personal stuff.

Just a little peak it won't hurt you.

She looks back at Jennie then followed what the other part of her brain was saying.

She picked up the journal and opened it, she was surprised to see pictures of Jisoo, Rosé Richard, Mama Joe, Jimin, Elise, and even her inside the little notebook. She flipped the pages and the first words that was written for Richard.

She checked the date and it was about 5 years ago.

I graduated highschool today, it was not that fun given I only climbed the stage to receive my award. The only thing that is good today is finally I saw my dad pr.....

There was a lot of erasures in the next part but Lisa kept reading.

.... At least look at me on my proudest moment in life. It is not much of a milestone but at least he was there to watch me.

Lisa flipped to the next one and it was for Jisoo.

Dad said Jisoo also just graduated, she is top of their class which makes him really proud. I am so happy for her cause he is proud of her.

Then another flip and it was directed for Rosé.

My baby sister, she's moving to ninth grade. Can you believe it? Rosé is already in ninth grade, well I am proud of her I hope she can graduate soon so I can meet her up.

Lisa flipped through it but the days were inconsistent sometimes it take months and some years before Jennie would write down again.

The few ones she read was mostly about Joanne and how she takes care of Jennie, only a few about her own mom. Then some was for Jimin, about her love for him and all of their breakups.

Then she reached the latest ones.

I am here again, for the past week I am feeling a little queasy, so I got myself a test and guess what I am having a baby!!!!!!

I promise to be the best mommy for my baby.

Lisa stopped reading when she heard Jennie crying, she put back the notebook on its place and runs to the bed to check on her.

"Hey... Hey... I am here stop crying." She lifted Jennie in her arms and rocked her like a little baby.

"Its okay...." She wiped away the tears spilling from Jennie's eyes and fixed her head on her arms.

The woman stopped crying and opened her eyes. She looks at Lisa before pulling her down with her on bed.

"Hold me please and don't leave me..."