Chapter 1

The young heiress descended down the stairs. Furrowing her eyebrows together as commotion flash in her dopey eyes. Maids and other house personnel moves here and there, moving things from one place to another. Jennie fumble onto her jeans pockets and cleared her throat.

"Yes young madame?" One of the lady-in-waiting asked.

"What's going on?" She asked as she took the last step of the stairs.

"Sir Richard asked us to rearrange the house since your sisters is coming." Jennie hollowed her cheeks and gave a very slow nod. "Okay."

She made a trip to the kitchen and saw her mama Joanne arranging dishes on top of the long table, since she went down cause she was hungry she asked Joanne for some which the old lady permitted her. Her hands caught on the pile of chicken but she quickly let go when big hands pulled her wrist away from it. "That's for your sister Jisoo."

She rolled her eyes to her father and goes to search for something else to fill her hunger. She found pop tarts inside the pantry, she popped it in the microwave and waited by listening to music.

"Joanne make sure everything is in place. I want everything to be perfect for my daughters." Said by Richard, Joanne the old lady nodded. "By the way the crib that I told Seungyoon to setup, did he finish it?"

"He did and its already inside the room for Rosé." Richard nodded and goes back to the living room to check on other's work.

When the microwave stopped Jennie took out the plate not even giving a damn if it is hot as hell. She took a seat across Joanne and started taking a bite.

"So he really wants them to live here? With us?" She asked the old lady, Joanne didn't stop with her work but she still answered the girl. "You know how many years your father longed for them. So yeah they will live here with you. Act nice dear."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and goes back to eating. She plugged her airpods again and jammed to her favorite Lauryn Hill song.

"They are here!" Joanne bounce to her feet and put final touches to her dishes, she wiped her hands on a clean towel and proceeded to meet the other two daughters of Richard.

"Jennie!" She called for the girl, Jennie stood on her feet and lazily walked her ass to follow Joanne to meet her half siblings.

"Welcome home." Three young ladies and tiny baby entered the house. A woman with towering height and blonde hair, one who is short and has a jet black hair, and another tall one with bangs and carrying a little dud.

"This house is huge." Said by the short one. Richard hooked an arm on her shoulder and nodded. "From now on this is your home my dear."

The woman smiled widely as she scanned the place thoroughly.

"We will stay here?" Asked by the tall blonde girl.

"Yes...." Richard answered, he asked the other girl if he can carry the little one.

"Hello little one what's your name?" He asked.

"Kyle...." The woman with bangs answered for the baby.

"What a beautiful name you got there. I am your gramps, okay? And you must be Lisa." Richard said which make the woman shyly nod. Jennie cleared her throat taking all of their attention.

"Dad would you mind introducing me to your bastards?" She asked.

"Jennie...." Joanne warned her.

"What?"

"You don't talk to your sisters like that." Richard said.

"Oh sorry I meant to say your illegitimate children. Sorry for the confusion and wrong terms. I am Jennie by the way, Jennie KIM, the legitimate child." She puts emphasize on her last words that didn't quite sit well with Richard.

"Don't start with me Jennie Rubyjane." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Whatever, anyways I am hungry."

Richard shook his head and invited the three to have a meal with them. He escorted the three and sitted each one of them.

"Get anything you want." He offered, then he called Joanne again cause he haven't seen the madame since the beginning of the day. "I'll call for her."

"So I transfered the three of you already in the university here in city, I hope you don't mind. I talked to your teachers and they will sent your new school some of your credentials."

"Great!" Jennie whispered under her breath.

Her mother then came back with Joanne. "Oh you're all here." She gave them her fakest smile and sat beside her husband. "This is my wife Elise." Richard introduced.

"Hello dears it's nice to meet you." Jennie snorts and they all looked at her way. "What?" Mr. Kim gave her a warning look which make her roll her eyes.

"You're all boring." She aggressively put down her cutlery and exited the room.

Joanne bowed and followed where Jennie goes. She found her in the garden lighting up and stick of cigarette.

"Didn't I told you to stop smoking?" She was caught off guard but continued anyways.

"Im sorry Ma I can't. I am stressed." Joanne pulled her to sit on the bench.

"Tell me. Is seeing your sisters for the first time bother you?" Jennie smoke first and puffed it out of her mouth. She looks at Joanne and shook her head.

"Then why are you acting rude towards them?" She asked as she pull down Jennie's crop tee. "Ma it is its style." Jennie gently patted her hands away.

"You are avoiding my question. What is wrong? Come on I know you, I literally raised you so don't hide. Spill the beans." She sigh and tossed the cigarette butt across the lawn.

"He broke up with me last night."

"Your boyfriend with the craziest hairdo? That Jimin guy?" Jennie nodded.

"Im not surprised. It's like your tenth break up with him this year." Jennie playfully banters and leaned her head against her shoulder. "I don't want to loose him, he is the only one makes me feel wanted." The old lady comb her hair using her fingers.

"You have me so what do you mean?"

"It's a different thing Ma. You can't understa-

She stopped talking when she saw Lisa came out of the garden holding her crying daughter.

"Is that the girl?" She asked Joanne, "The weird one who got my stupid sister pregnant?" Joanne gave her a nod.

So you have a dick.....