Chapter 11

Lisa continuously wipes Jennie' s tears that kept coming out of her eyes.

"Shhhhh it's okay now. I am here he is not gonna hurt you." She kept crying as she continue thinking of what her father had said.

"Am I really just that easy to give away?" Jennie asked.

"Of course not. But you know what is easy?" Lisa asked. Jennie looks up to her with bloodshot eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked in small voice.

"It is so easy to love you." She tenderly run her fingers on Jennie's face.

"You are so easy to love, even though you have a very bad mouth you are still super easy to love because you are not afraid of standing up for yourself-

"Are you saying that you love me?" Lisa was caught off guard with Jennie's question. She looks around and tried asking herself what the hell she was talking about awhile ago.

"Lisa?"

She didn't answer her and just kissed her forehead. Jennie didn't push it anymore and just enjoy the warm Lisa is giving her.

"Thank you for always being there by the way."

---

"Are you thinking of smoking it?" Lisa asked Jennie when she saw her on the garden staring at a pack of cigarettes and lighter.

"I don't know." Jennie said and placed it down, Lisa sat next to her and took it. She pulled one stick and lit it up and started smoking it.

"I thought you said smoking is bad?" She asked as Lisa puffs it out of her nose.

"I did but I read smoking can relieve stress." She gave Jennie the blunt and let her huff it.

"Feeling better?" Lisa asked, she took it from Jennie again and put it between her lips.

"Sort of."

She wrapped her arms around Jennie's shoulder and pointed up to the sky.

"You see that? They said it is called a wishing star. You can make a wish to it and it will come true as long as your desire is pure." Lisa said.

"That is bullshit."

"No it is not. Come on try it. I'll do it first." Lisa closed her eyes and started wishing.

"Your turn." She uttered when she was done wishing.

"Okay......" Jennie closed her eyes and started wishing.

I wish I was closer to happiness.

When she opened her eyes Lisa was staring adoringly at her. Lisa looks around and kissed her lips.

"Let's go watch movie upstairs."

---

They had totally forgotten about watching when Lisa attacked Jennie's mouth when they entered her room. She kissed her languidly. Jennie on the other hand was gripping on her shirt tightly.

She pulled away from Jennie's lips and kissed her way down to her neck, Jennie threw her head back giving Lisa more access to her perfect spot. She gripped Lisa's hair and pressed her harder on her skin. Lisa licked the spot down proceeded to move up to her jaw. She placed bites not kisses there. Jennie gasped hard when Lisa's mouth landed on her earlobe.

Jennie tugged on Lisa's shirt, she lifted the hem of it above Lisa's head and completely removed it, she tossed it somewhere in the room. She moved backwards on the bed amd let Lisa settled between her legs.

They stopped kissing and stared at each other quite long, Jennie removed her shirt and returned from kissing her.

Lisa reached behind her and unclasped Jennie's bra. The woman helped her by removing it from her shoulders and throwing it on the floor. Lisa's hand traveled her body and once it found her soft mounds she fondles it between her warm palsm.

"Oh my god..." Jennie moaned when Lisa tweaked her nipples, the latter leaned down and put one inside her mouth sucking it like a child.

"Yes oh god..." She moved to the other one sucking it the way she did with the other.

Jennie reached Lisa's pants and unbuttoned it, Lisa pulled her pants down with her mouth still connected to Jennie's breast.

They stopped for awhile to completely remove all of their remaining clothes, they went back making out.

Jennie pushed Lisa away and switched their positions, she straddle Lisa and kissed her again, she then started moving down. When she reached her destination her mouth suddenly went dry seeing the big thing lying on Lisa's stomach.

She touched it and it twitched multiple times making Lisa groaned in pain. Jennie gently grabbed it and slowly stroked it. Precum started oozing out of its head, she licked it making Lisa hard even more.

Seeing Lisa in such state, she stopped what she was doing and put the head inside her mouth. Lisa jolted in her spot when Jennie's warm mouth surrounded her.

"Fuck...." Jennie slowly inch every centimeter of it, pushing it all the way down to her throat.

When her nose graze Lisa's pelvi she stopped moving and relaxed her throat. She pulled out slowly almost killing Lisa in anticipation and slowly pushed in again.

"Jennie please...." She smirked and stopped teasing Lisa. She started bobbing her head while her hands were stroking the base of Lisa's thick shaft.

Lisa melted down the mattress as the pleasure coming from Jennie's mouth invaded her. Her eyes rolls at the back of her head every time Jennie hit a certain spot.

"Im gonna cum...." Jennie let her stay inside her throat and Lisa started coming.

She came a lot and Jennie made sure to swallow all of it. Jennie then slowly released it from her mouth, she didn't stopped working on it though, she was trying to get it back in life again.

She crawled back up to Lisa and kissed her lips making her taste her own cum.

Lisa flipped their position and opened Jennie's legs widely, she pulls away and wet her finger with her own saliva, she used it on her dick and stroke it a few times before directing it on Jennie's entrance. She moved her head up down the slit teasing Jennie first.

"Put it in please...." Jennie purred, Lisa pushed slowly making Jennie adjust to her size.

She almost came again feeling every bumps inside Jennie but she hold it back and pushed all the way through. Jennie urge her to move and she did.

The spent all night fucking the shit out of each other.