Epilogue

When I thought I had lost everything that's when you came into my life. Thank you, thank you so much.

Jennie stared at her housemate as she paced around the room trying to make herself calm since she has an upcoming date.

"Just calm down girl, just calm down." Jennie reminded her, she took a clean cloth and wiped a rice cereal that has fallen on the table.

"How am I supposed to calm down? This is the date of my life with the man of my dreams."

Jennie stopped what she's doing and looks at her.

"What if he's not the one for you?" She asked the older woman.

"Oh my god Jennie stop jinxing it. I am not hearing anything blah blah blah!" The woman blabbers as she covers her ears. Jennie let's out a genuine laugh and wiped another rice cereal.

"Aunt Jessica is being dramatic, isn't she?" She asked the baby she's busy feeding.

"Abrrrrrrrrbrbrbbrbrbbrb....." He answered her, Jennie chuckled and wiped the mess on his cheeks.

"Silly and messy baby..."

Jessica stopped pacing around when there's a click on the door, she straightened her dress and smiled widely, but she quickly frowned when she saw Chahee coming in with Joanne following behind her.

"Oh it's just the both of you." She rolled her eyes and goes back pacing around.

Joanne approached Jennie and gave her a soft peck on the cheeks.

"I bought you a little something. You and tiny Hugo here." She said and handed Jennie a paper bag, the woman opens it and smiled widely at Joe.

"Thank you mama..."

"So what's the important event? Why is Jessica overly dressed?" Chahee asked as she plopped herself down the couch.

"Is she going to a date with that man who looks like a lizard?" Joanne asked.

Jessica looks back at her.

"My man doesn't looks like a lizard, he's just skinny." She defended, the three started laughing at her.

"He looks like a lizard." Joe whispered under her breath, Jennie shook her head and finished feeding her son.

The door clicked again and this time it was finally Jessica's boyfriend.

"He's here..." She squealed in excitement and get the door.

"Bye guys Im going out." She shouted before leaving with him.

"Okay, since Jessica is out. Let's go to the park, it is a perfect weather to stroll Hugo around." Chahee offered.

"That's a great idea." Joe replied.

"Okay we'll go...."

---

"Hugo-ssi are you enjoying the weather here in New Zealand?" Chahee asked as she pushed his stroller around. The baby let's out a cute little laugh.

As she was enjoying pushing him around she didn't noticed she accidentally run the strollers wheel on someone's foot.

"Oh my god I am so sorry." She said and checks on the woman's foot.

"It is all good. Nothing serious." She smiled at Chahee.

"No this is not good, Maybe I can do something as an apology for what I did." Chahee offered. The woman just shyly scratched her head and reached inside her pocket.

"Okay since you insisted. I am looking for this girl. Someone told me she's here in NZ." The woman said and showed Chahee a picture.

"That's Jennie, isn't it?" She said.

"Yes. Yes! That's her. Do you know her?" She asked.

"Oh well yes. This is actually her baby." Chahee said and pointed at Hugo who is looking at them strangely.

The woman slowly fall down on her knees.

"What's your name by the way?" Chahee asked.

"Lisa. I am Lisa..."

---

"Jennie I brought someone with me..." Chahee happily said, Jennie looks up and she almost choked on her drink.

Lisa was standing in front of her, in flesh alive and whole, and she's holding Hugo in her arms.

"Hi...." The baby happily claps his hand and babbled.

"Dada!"

The woman stared for a few seconds before losing her consciousness.

She's alive...

To be continued...