Chapter 15

Jennie giggled out loud as Lisa tickled her tummy. They are lying on bed after exhausting themselves walking around the mall almost two hours ago.

"Stop it!" Lisa didn't stop though she continued making feather touches on the girl's stomach, Jennie slightly punched her shoulder blades sending her off.

"Baddie..." Lisa pouted. Jennie sat up and put the woman's cheeks between her palms and kissed her mouth.

"Am I still a baddie?" Jennie asked, Lisa pouted and nods her head.

Jennie gave her another kiss and this time it was way longer than the previous one. Lisa closed her eyes and savour how their lips mold together, she instantly pulled away when she was needing some oxygen.

"I love you...." Jennie uttered while their foreheads are against each other, Lisa smiled widely. She brought her hands to caress her face.

"I love you too..." They just stared at each other making funny faces.

Lisa steal light smacks from Jennie making the girl chuckle at her action.

"Jennie dear-" Joanne stopped at her place when she saw what was the two doing. Lisa retracted her mouth from Jennie and gaze at Joanne with wide eyes.

"Oh mio Dio!" Joanne mumbled, the two quickly rise to their feet and explained things to the old woman.

(A/N: I forgot to tell. Joanne is Italian...)

"Dear this is not you. I know sometimes you are handful but no you can't do this to your sister." Joanne said as she held Jennie's face.

"You... I thought you are good. Why are you making my Jennie a mistress?" She pointed at Lisa, she was trying hard to be angry but her soft calming voice was not doing a good job. Jennie took Lisa's hand.

"We love each other mama and she's not in love with Rosé. She's just doing a responsibility towards Kyle." Jennie defended.

"No. No. No. No." Joanne really couldn't take the idea of Jennie stooping this so low just to be happy.

"She loves me mama, and she makes me happy. You want me to be happy right? Let us be please. Let us be happy together." The old lady couldn't take the glint on Jennie's eyes. She sighed and defeated and gave her a hard pinch on the cheeks making Jennie hissed in pain.

"If you two get caught don't ask help from me." She warned, Jennie just smiled and pecked her on the cheeks.

"I know mama but you're still the best."

---

The two weeks was already over, Jisoo and Rosé already came back to the mansion with the things they took from their place in Busan. Jennie and Lisa made sure before they came back they had enjoyed all those days together.

"Great...." Jennie rolled her eyes wheb she saw Jisoo passed by her, Jisoo just shook her head and continued walking to her class. They are currently taking same shifts for biology since Jisoo's professor is on maternity leave now Jennie has no choice but to seat with her since they share the same initials.

"So Im gonna pair you up with your seatmate. I need you to read chapter 5, execute the experiment as part of the output then make a thesis for the final part." Jennie looks at Jisoo in disgust.

"Can we swtich partners?" She raised her hands and asked the teacher.

"No, you can't switch partners Miss Kim and besides this will be an advantage for you since Jisoo is your sister just work it out." Jennie groaned and looks at her sister.

"Fine..."

After classes they went home, Jisoo consulted Jennie with what they should do, she told the girl to just read the book and later they will start the experiment.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Jisoo wanna knock some senses on her but since Lisa is friends with the girl she refrained herself from doing anything with Jennie, she didn't wanma have another feud with her baby sister.

"Use forceps to lift the skin between the hind legs and make a small incision with a scalpel." Jisoo mumbled as she takes notes of the book she is reading.

She turned to the next page and saw the paper blank.

"Stupid school admin..." She mumbled and closed the text book, she took her notebook and stood up.

She has no choice but to ask Jennie about her own book so she suck all of her courage inside her body and proceeded outside her room. She never went inside or near Jennie's room since she has no business there, she has no idea what it was like inside.

She crossed the hallway and took deep breaths.

"Just ask her, nothing is wrong about asking anyways." She softly knock on Jennie's door and received no answer.

She knocked again and still no answer.

"Uhm can I borrow your biology book? Hello?" She is very sure the girl is in the house since they went home together, and she's aware that her sister has a habbit of isolating herself in her room so she couldn't be anywhere in the house except for her room especially at this hours.

Jisoo turned the knob and it was not locked, she slowly opened the door and stopped from entering when she saw her sister on top of someone moving up and down. She froze in her spot and watched as the girl enjoyed riding the disco stick. She can't see the face of the person below though.

"Oh my god...." Jennie heard her voice, her eyes widen and she quickly covered Lisa's face with a pillow.

She turned to Jisoo with shock on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked,  Lisa who was underneath her struggling to breath.

"Im sorry I just wanted to borrow your book." Jennie picked up her book next to the lampshade and threw it at her sister.

"Get the fuck out of here." Jisoo quickly picked it up and shut the door behind her and scrammed away.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked herself.

Does she have a new boyfriend?

Wait.... if she does how did she had let him in? As far as I know dad doesn't let outsiders inside the house...

Hmmm maybe she had snuck him in.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and proceeded inside her room, she continued what she was doing awhile ago and finished the whole chapter.

"Fucking finally....."

She stretched her limbs and cracked her knuckles, she closed the book and looks outside her room, she saw Jennie's room opened and Lisa came out of it.

Oh it's Lisa.....

WAIT WHUT?!