A strangers bed.

Y/n pov.
"College god I hate college..." I complained to my best friend ember as she sat in her chair playing whatever game it was she was playing.

"That's because you don't know how to have fun, how old are you... 20? And you still go to bed at 10."

"19... I'm 19 get it right..."

"Ah that's right, I always forget your younger then me." She sighed and paused her game. "I bet your sorry a** is still a virgin too." She called out with a grin.

"Ouch... I'm saving myself for after marriage anyways what are you playing?"

"Oh that's called Minecraft but I'm not anymore cause I'm taking you to a party. Get dressed."

I sighed and did as Ember told me to do

 (outfit above or your Minecraft skin outfit

(outfit above or your Minecraft skin outfit.)

She grabbed my hand and she lead to the place where the party was being held I was honestly uncomfortable for most of it until Ember brought me a drink... everything after that was all a blurr of lights feelings and faces.

Timeskip undisclosed amount of time

I felt rather cold so I curled up into a ball and pulled the covers over me. I couldn't faintly hear voices under me but i was just purely relaxed in this comfortable bed.

I froze... my eyes were still closed as a fear creeped through me... my bed isn't this comfortable... I peeked my eyes open only to find myself not in my house.

I slowly got out of the bed and looked at my surrounding 'I'm still dressed which is good...' I saw a window and looked outside. Snow... we don't get snow in Florida... where am I?" I tripped over my feet and fell to the floor.

"Ack!" I felt a pain shoot up my back from the fall but when I heard noise I was face to face with two men. I scrambled to scoot away from them. One was wearing a white button up baggy black pants a red cape and a pigskull mask. He also had pink hair and his ears where pointed and not human like.

The other male was wearing a wear green shirt I wasn't sure what type it was. A black cape and wings. He also had blonde longer hair covered with a green and white striped hat.

"Are you ok?" The male in green asked as the other one seemed uninterested.

Then it hit me... was I kidnapped? Are these two a danger to me?... I kept scooting back until I bumped the wall. Panic filled my whole frame as I scrambled to my feet and out of the corner of my eye I saw it.

The other male seemed catch on. "Phil behind me!" I grabbed the bow and arrows 'archery scholarship don't fail me now.'

Without another second of hesitation I had the arrow knocked and draw pointing it at the two. The male with pink hair was standing in front of the other with his hand on the hilt of a weapon.

"Li-listen... I don't know where I am... I don't know what your intentions are... but you guys are going to show me the way out of this place and give me directions to Florida."

Confusion flashed across their faces. "Fine never mind give me one of your phones..."

Now they really seemed to be puzzled "hold on their seems to be a misunderstanding here..." the male I figure is Phil said calmly. "Techno stand down for a second, I think she's just confused."

"Don't move! I don't think there's any misunderstanding here." I hissed out.

Philza raised his hand showing he meant no harm. "Listen we found you in the middle of the snow last night we brought you in here thinking you were lost... now what's a phone and we don't know where Florida is so we can't help you there..."

I froze and lowered the bow. "You don't know what a phone is? How do you not... " I saw his wings move "those are real?!?" I panicked.

"Um yeah... why wouldn't they be?"

I suddenly was very aware of the fact that something was right. "Oh god I'm dreaming... this has to be what it is... people can't have wings... it doesn't snow in Florida... that it I'll wake up here soon and be back in college... Boring normal life..."

Technoblade pov.

Philza put a hand on my shoulder and we left the room to talk.

"Techno somethings not right with her..."

"I can see that Phil... she's spouting nonsense probably insane or something... and what the hell is a phone..."

"I don't know techno but where've she's from is really different from our home."

"Too different to sound good..."

Philza shrugged before he walked back to the room with the girl. I just followed not trusting her alone with him... she pulled a bow on us after all.

Philza smiled "here I don't think we are understanding what your trying to say what's your name... and I can assure you this isn't a dream..."

The girl looked up at both of us. "My names Y/n ... y/n L/n..."

"Well Y/n it's nice to meet you I'm Philza and this is technoblade. Now let's figure out how to get you home ok? No one here means you harm I promise you." Philza was always good at making people feel safe... he was practically a father to everyone.

So I wasn't surprised when the girl nodded.

"Good now let's go have breakfast ok?" He lead her to the kitchen and we all ate in silence before something seemed to click in her head.

"Wait! When you guys found me did you happen to find a small box like object?!" Philza nodded "yeah it's in the chest in the room you where in before-"

We watched her take off before he came back with the box. "This is a phone!. She clicked the button and it lit up.

This had me and Phil interested as we walked over to watch her on this object.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~