Spaced out.

Y/n POV.
Techno put his hand on your head as he walked past you but you stayed still as you watched him  "and your not going to bed?"

"No I'm not tired yet."

I just nodded and went up to my added room and went to sleep.

*timeskip brought to you by techno elbow reveal*

I woke up to a loud crash and technoblade clearly being mad about something. I got up and looked outside It was still dark  the moon was just barely past the middle of the sky. "It's only about 1 or 2 ish..." I mumbled quietly to myself as I climbed down the ladder and found technoblade at his brewing stand a broken glass bottle shattered on the ground and a weird glowing pink liquid spilled on the ground.

"Techno?" I asked him.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"No" I lied "I just have troubles sleeping sometimes." Which wasn't a lie. "Why are you still up?"

"I guess you could say the same for me."

I sighed "here let me help you clean up." I got down to the ground and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few rags before I came back and helped him clean the mess up. I noticed him fiddling with his hair that kept falling in his face and got an idea.

So once we have finished cleaning I looked at him. "Hey do you want me to braid your hair to get it out of your face?"

He just looked at me his eyes hidden by the shadow of the mask he wore. "Sure."

I smiled "good now go sit on the couch." He did what I had told him to and I stood behind it and scooped up his hair before gently pulled it behind the couch and got to work braiding it.

I had made sure I was extremely careful to brush out any knots or tangles with my fingers before I tired to braid it but about halfway through braiding his hair I heard soft snores. I smiled knowing my plan worked... I recalled the memories as if they were happening right infront of my eyes for the second time.

*flashback*
I sat down on my grandmas bed and smiled. "Grandma grandma! Look I got princess hair!" I said childishly.  We had just finished the moive tangled and I was obviously refurring to my long hair as if it's was Rapunzel's herself.  As I laughed and giggled. Even signing the song.

"Grandma grandma! Can your braid my hair all pretty just like hers!" I begged her with my puppy dog eyes.

I got a kinda smile in return. "Of course sweetheart but you have to go to bed after this."

"But grandma... I'm not tired." But as she started to braid my hair it was a comforting feeling and I had fallen asleep while she had done it.

*flashback end*
I smiled at the found memory of my he and and me from when I was little as I finished his hair.  I walked to my room and grabbed the cover off of my bed and walked back down to techno.

There was no way I was picking him up so I just adjusted him as best I could without waking him so that he was laying down and put the cover over him. I knew it was probably uncomfortable but I left his mask on he hadn't shown me what was under it so I didn't want to  intrude.

"Night techno." I said quietly.

And I swore I heard him grumble something back but it was too quiet to make it out.  So with that I went up to my room and opened the window and climbed up to the roof. The cold winter air nipped at my skin as the snow started to fall. I laid down on the roof and looked up watching the snow fall.

I don't know how much time had passed when I head a quiet thump behind me. And soon enough Philza had leaned over and made eye contact with me. "You know mate it's not necessarily heathy to be sleeping out here like this."

I looked up at the male and sighed "I wasn't sleeping...  I was just..." I hesitated what was I doing... why was I on the roof not moving for hours on end. I never acted like this before so why...

"It's fine kiddo don't stress yourself out too much about it. Let's just get you inside and warmed up your shivering..."

I looked down at the hands and noticed the shake for the first time. "Oh... I guess I am..."

Philza looked at me weirdly. "You could't tell lad?"

"No I was spaced out... anyways what brings you here? I don't see you around as often."

He paused "techno woke up and couldn't find you and in a panic he sent a letter with a crow to me letting me know I was gonna help him come find you he had just left on ground and I had flew off but as I was doubling over to check the other side I saw you on the roof."

He scooped me up. "You really are freezing come on let go inside to finish talking."

I just didn't move. "What time is it?" Techno was up and Philza was too... I mean I have noticed it had gotten lighter but that was just a trick of the light on the snow it wasn't actually day was it?

He brought me inside and set me down on the couch before wrapping me up in a blanket. "It's about 6ish in the morning why?" He said walking off towards the kitchen.

"I... I've been up all night? Why don't I remember any of it... I-I..."

Philza came back with a warm drink which I identified as tea when I took a sip. "Calm down kiddo take it from the start what happened?"

"I woke up about 1ish techno was still up so I tricked him into sleeping... but when I went to my room I was wide awake so I just climbed to the roof to watch the snow... and then you showed up. Did I really space out that deeply..."

Philza sat down next to me and gave me a comforting smile. "Don't worry too much I'm sure that was all it was." He put a hand on my head and ruffled my hair before he got up. "I'm gonna go find techno and let him know your are safe  I'll be back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~