Help me.

Technoblade. Pov
It had a month since that day tommy had moved in and we had even had freed Philza at this point. Y/n hadnt even of moved a muscle since the day she was like she was in a trance as she slept there.

The last look on her face I saw was the pure terror she was expressing as Seth had been ontop of her.

Tommy was stuck at her bedside for a lot of the time apparently she was the reason he didn't off himself and even Philza was found just standing in the doorway a lot of the time but it was night that I would stay by her side...

I couldn't help it... I couldn't sleep anyways and a part of me hoped she'd wake up and offer to braid my hair again... I glanced at the mirror   My hair was a mess I had left the braid in since she had done it but it was tangled and half undone. I sighed "hey Y/n I don't know if you can hear me but everyone is really worried about you... even Dream comes around to just stare at the house... we need you to wake up... I need you to wake up."

Y/n pov.

I had been locked down here for what seemed to be forever Seth would only show up at what I would assume to be night so he wouldn't give anything away but whenever he would show up it was never good.

Tonight was no different he had walked down with a tray. "Come On doll you need to eat otherwise you'll die."

"I'd rather die" I hissed out as he rolled his eyes and left.

I looked at the tray of food. It was a chunk of some sort of meat a knife and fork to eat with.

I just needed to let them know I was alive anything to get to them... I was picking my brain when it hit me. My injuries transferred over. I picked up the knife and pressed it down to my skin.

Techno pov.

I was looking out the window when the smell of blood filled the air I looked around until I saw Y/n's arm. I yelled "Phil! Somethings wrong! Really wrong!"

It wasn't long until both Philza and Tommy where in the room. And we all watched in horror as she skin was cut open with nothing.

But we watched as the two lines turned into a H... Tommy paled and looked like he was going to puke as we watch in horror as more letters showed up

"Help?" There was a pause before it started up again nor doubt she was mentally preparing herself for the next word. "Me."

I looked at Phil and he looked angry. "She needs our help... but how."

"We-we can't just leave he-her right?" Tommy added on quietly.

"No way in hell... she had to do this to herself to even get our attention... she's desperate we have to help her Philza and I know where to start."

They both looked at me in surprise. "It's only a hunch but That boy Seth... he's from her world-"

"She's from a different world!? Wait really!?" Tommy cut me off and I gave him a glare saying not now.

"Not only is he from her world but he was the one on her when she went out and she looked terrified of him... I think we need to speak to him." I growled out. "But right now... Tommy can you go get some gauze and bandage wrap?" 

He nodded before he ran off and once he came back I cleaned out the wounds and wrapped them up. 

"You need sleep before we do anything else techno... and you honestly look like a mess get cleaned up too, I'm worried about you almost as much as I am her." Philza said with a hand on my shoulder. "Please you need to take care of yourself..."

" Phil... I feel cold without her it's cold in this house I first noticed it when she'd go run off with Dream but... she's right here, why is it still so cold."

Philza pov.
I looked at technoblade my eye wide in shock at what he had just revealed "I promise we will get her back and as for being cold.. I know what you mean... it is pretty cold around here without her isn't it?"

I saw him nod his head... and I left the two of them alone and went to bed. When I woke up techno had actually showered his hair was cleaned and brushed thought but no longer in a braid. He looked normal until you saw his eyes filled with hurt and rage  we waited for Tommy before  we left the  building. We where off to go try to find Seth.

It didn't take long once we had gotten into the city and Dream was out helping us look. And it wasn't long until Dream came holding the male against his will.

Technoblade looked ready to kill him. "Your coming with us boy." He hissed out.

We went back to our base and threw him into the  room where Y/n was resting.

Techno pov.

I picked him up by his collar and dragged him over to Y/n undid her bandages and showed him. "You have 1 mintue to explain or I kill you"

"Do it" his smile turned evil. "I'll live in the other world and you'll never see her again."

I narrowed my eyes and stared him down.

"I didn't think she'd carve her own arm to get a message to you." I watched as his smile grew. "I guess I'll just have to stop trying to
Feed her she'll starve since she can no longer be trusted."

At this point Philza was holding back tommy and Dream and I well let's just say I was already ontop of him my sword pressed against his neck. "She looked terrified of you and now I know why I really should kill you right now."

"And then I'll be stuck in the other world with her and I'll have all the fun I want with her~ I'd been hesitant to hurt her in fear of you guys seeing but now? Of I could have all the fun I want~"

"Talking about fun. Why don't you join our fun!" I couldn't pull away from him in time for him to shove a needle on my arm.

"See you there." He looked insane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~