Gardening

Y/n pov.
I grumbled "I already hate this plan." I mumbled as I grew the aloe Vera plant.

'Tell then your gonna change back to normal so they don't freak out.'

"I'm gonna try to get my arm back to normal maybe it just looks worse cause my skin gets naturally dark." The nodded.

That's when the pain hit me all at once. I had to bring my hand up to my mouth and bit down on it to keep from screaming at how badly it hurt... even the taste of blood didn't seem to take my mind off of it. As my arm went back to normal I felt every fiber on that burn stitch and knot itself painfully back together.

And it just kept getting worse.

Finally techno stepped in. "Hey stop biting you hand your gonna take a chunk out of it-" he paused "how did you..."

I felt the pain gradually and very slowly fad away.and I looked down at my arm that had a Huge scar on it. Where the burn had been was now fully healed and a pink scar had taken its place.

'There now we both got what we wanted I saw you suffer and you Fixed your arm it was a win win situation.'

"Remind me To never do that again" I grumbled out. "It hurts like hell..."

I felt someone help me up. "Yeah and you took it out on your hand-"

"If you didn't want to hear me literally scream out in sheer pain then I'd be thanking my hand..."

"Come on let's go get your hand cleaned up and bandaged and then let's get some sleep ok?"

Techno Lead me inside and to the kitchen where he ran my hand under water until he got the stuff to clean it out with. After that he cleaned it and wrapped it up before we went up to his room and I passed out as soon as my head hit that pillow.

I woke up the next morning once again trapped in his arms. I shifted slightly and got to a more comfy position before I just let myself relax... I couldn't help but let my mind wander off though... Dream was being tortured in prison... quackity was now my spy... I'm down to one life.... Techno is my boyfriend. I smiled at that one, never in a million years did I ever think I would be dating a dude from another world.

'My my don't you just such a interesting life? God get over yourself and let's get moving I'm bored.' She said to me annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and carefully escaped technos hold before I walked towards the living room. But as I passed my old room. I stopped and walked into it.  I closed the door behind me and looked at the mess it had become.

"Hey lady... spirit... or whatever exactly you are can I undo or I guess the correct word would be  reverse the effects I had on plants and stuff?"

'Yeah I mean I guess you can technically do it to any plant really. And you could just call me by my name you know....'

I nodded "and that would be?" I said as I focused on getting to a point I would be able to move the plants.

'It's Jinx now don't forget it!' Jinx hissed out.

I just rolled my eyes "alright whatever."  I focused my energy at the plants and tried to get it to recede back into its small form. I saw it shrink barely and stop. I growled and closed my eyes and tried to push more power through.

I opened my eyes again and saw they had receded to a manageable size. That I could probably just cut and trim to get it to look normal. But I didn't want to do that.

'You cant push enough magic out without fully transforming at least for these vines~'

I growled "shut up! I will not be bullied into that." I said as I closed my eyes  and raised my arms  and this time instead of just pushing through my hands I let the power radiate off of my whole body as I pushed as much magic I could handle.

Sure enough I started to get tired and I stoped and looked at my room. A smile appeared on my face. "I did it..." then it hit me "oh my god I did it!" I ran over to the medium planter that now held a few little sprouts

'Geez you'd think you'd just saved the whole world.'

"Gotta celebrate the little victories too... plus I maybe slight more excited because I proved you wrong jinx-"

"Who's jinx?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw Philza looking at me confused.

"Jinx? Ah well you see that's a long  story..."

He leaned against the doorway. "We got time nothing planned for today, I had planned to try  to get your room all cleaned up but I see you've taken care of it."

'Oh this will be great! Come on child tell him your talking to a spirit that wants to take over~'

"She's a person...I met out in my travels to the prison." I was just coming up with stuff as I spoke. "She said she was having problems with her garden so I make a joke about how the state of my room was. But she didn't believe me so I got satisfaction when I did something about my room." Got I hated lying.

"Oh, I see what does she look like?" I could tell he didn't buy a word I was saying.

'Better come up with something great~'

I was actually gonna describe someone a friend form my world. "Well she has dark skin, dark brown eyes her hair is a black that fades to red. If I had to give her a height I'd say 5'7  and she had this huge scar on her cheek. Oh and she's got a whole bunch of  freckles!"

He did seemed a bit more convinced with my description. "Alright did you see where she lived I'd like to meet her she sounds interesting."

"No actually I didnt... but I don't think she lived here puffy said there was only a few girls who Lived here. " he nodded before he left.

'Your getting so much better at lying~'

"That's not something I'm proud of..." I said quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~