Please please please read super important!!!!!!

Well guys... we reached the end of the story. I really hope you enjoyed the story! You know normal stuff authors write about when they say there last thoughts on the books and how they hoped you'd enjoy it and so on so fourth.

Well that's not what this one is about.

I've been thinking... and I mean seriously thinking.

Would you guys like a series? Of the different Dream smp people in these books? Of course it would just be the actual character itself and
Not the person behind the character. And for the minor character like tubbo tommy and Ranboo I would bump their age up to 18. Or possibly a one shot book?

Truth be told I love to write I enjoy it so much but I never know what to write... this book has actually been about 4 months on the making we're I wrote the whole story before I started to publish it daily. So if you liked it this way better let me know in the comments if not then let me know that was well.

So I guess im open to requests on who you would want to see the next book on. If I don't get any requests on im just gonna spin a wheel with their names.

Please don't be ghost readers and let me know. Comment a ❤️ for whoever you want next and if I skipped a person you wanted let me know in the comments as well. And  if there is a 💜 next to the name means is currently being written  updated 💙 mean is published and done

Ranboo. 💙
Tubbo.
Tommy
Philza
Dream
George
Sapnap
Quackity
Jschaltt
Wilbur/ghostbur
Badboyhalo

I know there are a lot more people but I don't want to make it too long so if you want one of the others just let me know.

Once again please don't be ghost readers and let me know who you want next. With a ❤️ comment on their name.

Love ya'll!