"One night"

3rd pov.

1 night they said yet they allowed her to go run off almost ever night for two weeks. She'd spend the whole night out then sneak back in during the morning hours.

After that all Philza and techno could do was watch as she would fitfully sleep. She'd wake up from what seemed to be nightmares eyes glossed over and breathing heavily before she'd just go back to sleep like nothing happened.

Today was just like every other. Except when techno and Philza woke up Y/n wasn't yet on the couch sleeping. She'd yet to return.

Techno pov.

"Philza I'm going after her she's been going at it for weeks... it's not healthy and she isn't sleeping good either..." I said as I threw on my boots

"Techno... she hasn't had a fit with her powers in that time either... she's learning to control it she'll open up to us at some point but... let's let her figure this one out-"

"That's not good enough! Phil she's not ok why can't you see that!"

Philza looked down "because she's been getting better... she looks healthier and when she is up she's happy and calm..." philza rubbed the back of his neck "she's not sleeping good because her sleep schedule is all off now. Just we can talk to her once she gets back and tell her we know what she's doing but honestly I don't see the problem of her going there to learn how to use her powers..."

I looked at him and opened the door. "Philza I want you to think About how she was acting before this and how she's acting now talk to me again when you realize how wrong you are." And with that I left.

I made my way to the tree once I got there I could see a figure sitting down on the other side which I soon made out to be Ranboo. "Hey Ranboo have you seen y/n?" I walked up and saw that y/n was passed out cold her head rested on his lap.

"I found her out here sleeping... she looked like she was having a nightmare... so I tried to calm her down but she fell back asleep."

I nodded and sat down besides both of them. "Ranboo be honest you can see her energy right?"

"Yeah?" He asked sounding unsure.

"Has anything changed?" I asked him as I ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh, I'm actually yeah it has... it's more chaotic and if I had to give her aura before I would say a yellow but it's more of an orangish red now... less peaceful and more fiery. "

I sighed "I was scared of that..."

Sure enough she started to shift around again. I carefully picked her up and cradled her "hey... y/n wake up."

I muttered quietly to her.

But unlike normal she woke up her breathing was frantic and she pushed herself away from me in her panic. "Y/n are you ok?"

She scanned her surrounding before she put a hand to her mouth and rushed off to the woods... when I got over to her I helped keep her hair up and she puked. "Hey it was just a dream calm down ok?"

When she finally got herself cleaned up she turned to look at me and I noticed her eyes had started to change back to normal which meant they had transformed at some point. "Techno? What... wait." She processed the situation and sighed.

"Hey where are your normal clothes?" I had noticed she wasn't in them earlier but I hadn't brought it up infront of Ranboo.

She looked down at herself frantically. "Shoot did I leave them in there again?!" She rushed over to the tree still acting weirdly. "Come on I had been so good about that!" She hit the tree a couple of times "hey! Mr. no name!"

I watched as Ranboo walked over to me but his eyes went wide. "That's not a good person...." He said seriously

Y/n pov
"What it is y/n?" He was in his true form when he appeared.

"When the hell did I fall asleep?! Second off you didn't think to throw my clothes out here too?!"

I saw him smirk "no it's quite funny to watch you struggle. And you fell asleep after you tried to do an attack that was too much for you in your tired state."

"You I really outta take the time to teach you a lesson!" I growled

"Oh yeah~ how are you gonna do that? You'd have to beat me first-" I was pushed behind someone and I heard a weird growling noise.

When my eyes focused again Ranboo was standing protectively in front of me making angry enderman noises.

I saw mr no name stiffen. "I see we aren't alone Y/n you do know that is a breach in the contract of me teaching you right? We aren't supposed to be known of noemplease step aside while I take care of this pest-"

My eyes narrowed "Ranboo isn't a pest," I growled out. But before I could do anything I watched as an arrow fazed right through him.

"What the hell?!"

"Silly your attacks can't hurt me.nothing but" he shut up when a vine slapped him

In had forced myself as far as I could into my transformation as I could without giving away my control. "Our magic can hurt you right?"

I heard laughing from him "oh so she thinks she can fight me without even going into her true form?~ you never fail to amuse me y/n~"

"Challenge accepted child you better hope you can defend yourself and your friends."

Panic filled my body as I turned around just in time to stop vines from attacking techno and Ranboo. I had used my own vines to stop those.

I shot vines at him left and right but at this point he was dodging them all.

"Your not strong enough in that form y/n~ why don't you just give control up?" His smirk made me want to punch him even more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~