talkative.

3rd pov.

The two made eye contact  and instinctively techno walked over to her and y/n's arms reached out for a hug.  Techno just smiled and gladly accepted the hug. He could feel the female tremble in his arms and it triggered something in him as he just held her there. "Hey... your safe now just... god please don't leave us again."

The others watched the two with a smile those two might've been idiots but everyone else saw they cared for each other a bunch

Techno pov.
After that I had helped her back to the room so she could rest before I walked back down to everyone else  in the living room. "Dream did you find out what happened?"

He looked down "I couldn't find out much but what I saw I think it spoke for itself I bumped into her late at night on the sidewalk. She looked upset and didn't recognize me as she walked off I followed her  to a bridge she was going to take her own life she was that miserable."

The atmosphere was heavy and everyone listened in dead silent.

"I managed to stop her but not before I heard her talking to herself... it wasn't good she was really messed up she went on how everything would be better and all that... but when I got her calmed down we had to go to her house to go get her stuff and her mother-"

Me and philzas expression dropped. "What?" Dream asked and Philza sighed.

"At the very beginning her mother call her and blamed her and said all of this shit that was really messed up mate." Philza started

"It really hurt her" I added onto what Philza said.

"Well I could see it... she was too scared to go through the front door and climbed in through a window... her door was barricaded so her mother couldn't get in... and her mother said somethings it was really messed up and Y/n just stood there a trembled. She was... is a complete different person now... I think her mother abused her mentally... and physically."

I sighed hating what I was hearing and knowing Philza was right about what it was only made it worse. "And the cuts?"

"Self done... I saw the knife she used on her bed."

I stood up. "I'm going to go check on her" I started to walk away when ranboo was the person to stop me.

"I...I don't know, I may not know the situation but when you have someone manipulating a person and effecting the way they see things... sometimes they need time to be alone..." he said I nodded.

"I'm just gonna check if she wants me to leave I will..." I said and left and went to her room I heard quiet crying and I opened the door. "Hey..."

She just turned and looked at me tear tracks where running down her face and I walked over to her "I'll leave if you want me to but I just..."

"Your fine..." she reached up and her hand it be touched my cheek. "I can't believe I'm here... that your here."

I just looked down at her and subconsciously leaned into her touch " yeah?"

" I'm not dreaming am I? If I am... I don't want to wake up." Her words hit my like a bullet to the heart.

" I promise you this is all real..." I said seriously I noticed her scanning over my features. " Is something wrong?"

Y/n pov.

I couldn't help but notice a few things he had two bottom teeth that poked out like tusks and his skin was more of a pink then a peach but still looked like a actual skin tone...he had pointy ears but the reat of his face was always covered by the pig skull mask. It took me a second to process that he asked me something and I looked up at him. "Your mask... I've never seen you without."

He seemed puzzled for a second before he let out a little chuckle. "Really that's what your so focused on?" I watched as he unclipped his mask but by the time it was off I was already focused on something else.

Techno had to be a type of piglin right? I mean he had hoofed feet and they even looked like pigs feet the closer to his feet they got. Did he have a pig tail behind his cape? Why wear a pig skull then? And his hair was a natural pink but over never seen a piglin with hair and-

"Y/n?" I was snapped out of my thought and was face to face with technos actual face.

I scanned his face it looked practically normal not like I was expecting him to look crazy but then I met his eyes. They were black and a single thin white ring. I didn't know how long I was staring but before I knew it he looked away. And snapped me out of it. "Sorry..." I mumbled out quietly.

I turned and looked at me in shock "why are you sorry?"

"Starring." I got a smile from him and he laughed a little.

"Why would you be sorry for starring? Unless I look weird then I'll just put the mask back on-"

"Your eyes..." he looked at me kinda confused "really pretty."

I watched as he shifted a little a light blush dusted on his cheeks "thanks..." he mumbled out back and I just nodded. "An-anyways... you must be tired I'll let ya sleep."

I watched him leave the room and I settled into a comfortable silence. I could family my hear the laughing of the males under my room and it was nice to know I was back home.

I found myself falling asleep and awaking to smell of something wafting through the air. I felt my mouth water and my stomach growled. I got up and tried to walk but my legs gave out on me and I crashed to the ground with a loud thump. I crash on my knees first and I knew for a fact they where bruised.

But I heard the door open I half way was expecting it to be techno but when the enderman from before was there I felt a tad bit disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~