Test subject

Techno POV.

I was outside walking in the snow  when I saw Philza I paused and waited for him to land "did you find her?"

"Yeah I did she's back home now safe"

I let out a breath and sighed in relief "where was she? Why'd she leave?" I asked next as we started to walk back.

Philza seemed to hesitate "she was on the roof, she had been since she had gotten you to sleep."

"What?!"  I looked at him shocked.

"Don't get the girl wrong techno... she doesn't even remember half of it...  in her words she spaced out..."

I looked at Philza again "she spaced out?"

Philza nodded "she didn't even realize she was cold or that she was shivering. And from the way she reacted to what time it was... it was like she had blacked out."

I nodded as we got to the house I opened the door only to find Y/n asleep with a bunch of blue all over her.

Ghostbur looked at the both of us with a weird look on his face. "I can't seem to make her happy Philza... techno... why isn't the blue working..."

I looked at ghostbur confused "what?"

"I came here to find you guys but when I got here she was curled up crying in her sleep... so I gave her some blue and it turned dark almost instantly so I gave her some more she sad techno... and she won't cheer up..."

I walked over to y/n and pushed the blue off of her and shook her awake.

"Hey Y/n come on if your gonna sleep let's get you to your bed."

She didn't seem to move and when her eyes opened they seemed glossed over and she was still limp. "Y/n?"

"Phil we got a problem!"

Philza who was putting away the cup Y/n had drank her tea out of came back into the room and saw the female. "What the?!"

I watched as tears pooled in the corner of her eyes and they just stayed there. I watched as Philza ran his hand over her eyes closing them. "She's non responsive... let gets her to her room... she body must've warmed up to quick or something but this isn't normal..."

I scooped her up in my arms and made sure I supported her head as I brought her to her room and set her on the bed.

Y/n pov.

My eyes opened to a dark room as I sat up only to find myself on a concrete flooring. I looked around in a daze when a light turned on. "What the..."

I watched as Seth walked into the room. "How'd you enjoy your little vacation?" He walked over to me holding something in his hands. "I'm gonna need you to stay real still and quiet and behave yourself."

I pushed myself away from him. "What the hell!? Where's techno and Philza! Seth where are we?!"

He smiled "we are back in our world. But don't worry I didn't mean to bring you back" he grabbed my arm and held me still.

"Stop! Leave me alone!"

And the other hand he held a needle and Syringeand shoved it in my arm and liquid burned painfully in my arm and I started to get tired and loopy again.

"Don't worry and when you get back to those two remember." He smiled "this is our little secret." I saw him pull out a few more things. "Let's try something new why don't we?"

"Why... are you..."

He smiled at me. "Just my little experiment you'll understand soon enough. Just go back to sleep and keep quiet."

I shot awake grabbing my arm where the needle had been shoved into my arm. I was gasping for air and there was a ringing in my ears as I closed my eyes and muddied voices tried to call out to me I felt someone touch me and I shoved them away by reaction.

But when I was pulled into a hug I struggled to get away from but failed horribly "y/n! Y/n! Calm down it's just us!"

I recognized the voices as technos and I ended up clutching to him.

"Hey... what happened?"

'Remember to keep quiet this is our little secret' the words rang through my head and I went against my better judgement. "I... I had a nightmare and then... I spaced out again and I kinda panicked when it happened..."

"It's alright kiddo... you just gave us a bit of a scare there..." Philza said I could hear it in his voice he was nervous as well.

"Yeah philza's right you scared us a little
bit" he let me go and I pulled away.

I sat there and looked at my arm there was a small red dot... a needle prick. 'It effected this body too...' I thought to myself as it started to bleed.

Techno and Philza seemed to notice "when did you get hurt kiddo." Philza said calmly

"I... I don't know... I didn't mean to-"

"If you didn't do it why are you apologizing. Techno cut me off.

I just shrugged I didn't know what else to say as I sat there awkwardly as Philza excused himself to go make lunch for us.

"Alright I'm gonna ask you this once your telling the truth right? It was only a bad dream nothing else?" He asked me seriously.

"Yeah I swear... I told you last night I don't
sleep well... this is why." He seemed satisfied with this

Techno pov.

I ended up leaving the room and found Philza "Phil-"

"I know techno... she's not ok."

"She lied to me about it... flawlessly... and I don't believe her..."

Philza nodded and ghostbur walked into the room holding a whole bunch of transparent blue. "I got more where is she?"

I smiled at the concern of ghostbur but if she wasn't wanting to be messed with at the moment then she wouldn't want to see a new face. I told him to put it in a chest and he did before he left.

I sighed and got into a different chest and handed Philza a compass. "Just in case you gotta get here fast again... and you know you can always visit whenever."

He smiled at me "thanks lad and don't worry I'll be back soon enough but first we have lunch" he said once he had finished making F/F
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~