I want answers.

Y/n pov.
I ran all the way to the prison once I got there I looked around at the place trying to find the way in. Once I finally saw the button I walked over and pressed it before I waited a few minutes and I pressed it again

"Hello?" A voice came over a intercom.

"Hi?" I said back "I'm here to visit a prisoner."

"Alright one moment." I waited "alright go through the portal."I entered the portal and it brought me to the nether. "Go back through again." Once I did I found myself in a large room with a man standing in the center.

"Name?"

"I'm Y/n." I said calmly.

"Prisoner you want to visit."

"Dream." I said again.

"Alright just a few more questions. Have you had any past involvement with said criminal. Do you feel any need to free said criminal and do you understand and believe he deserves to be in here."

"No. No. And yes." I said calmly.

"Good now just sign a couple things and we can start the searching process."

I signed the books after reading them.

'Hey idiot you spelled your name wrong both times'

Oh I knew I had but why would I actually sign my name correctly? I made no promises the follow the rules here. I though to myself as I followed the warden.

"Please put all of your stuff in the locker and please note we are not responsible or any stolen objects."

I put all of my items in the chest before I walked back out. "Alright now just a standard search."

He ran a metal detector over me a few times "is all the jewelry necessary?"

"Yeah I'd actually prefer to keep it on... If stuff gets stolen I don't want it to be this stuff... it was my mother's before she passed away it's very important to me" I forced myself not to cringe at the thought of caring about anything my mother gave me.

"Alright we'll can I see it and make sure there is no hidden weapon in it then?"

"Of course."

I handed the bracelets and neckless to him. As he examined it. "Alright they check out, your mother had good taste in jewelry." I nodded and we continued with the walk and it took me forever but before I knew it I stood on a platform that was moving across lava and I could see Dream on the other staring at me.

"Y/n don't come back here! You need to leave now!" He yelled.

Oh his voice made me want to punch him. The platform got to the cell and I stepped off of it and stood infront of him.

"Y/n you idiot! Why would you come back here?!"

I felt myself growl and I didn't even bother to keep my anger in check "you! Your the reason I'm back here!" I growled out. "You and your stupid plan to backstab me and team up with Seth!"  I yelled.