The letter.

Y/n pov.
Philza had left several days ago to go explore and he didn't come back. And today techno was going out to go search for him.

I walked downstairs to find techno getting ready to leave. "Techno? Where are you heading out to?" I asked him calmly.

He smiled and walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'm going to go search for Phil I don't like how he hasn't messaged us since he left. I'll probably be gone for a day or two. Sorry don't worry too much if I don't come back home tonight"

I nodded and watched as techno left the house and soon enough my sight. I sighed and got dresssd myself. "Hey jinx?" I asked her calmly.

'What do you want brat?' No matter how hard she tried to hide it we had gone back to normal for the most part and maybe a little closer.

"What do you say we go out looking for Tommy?"

'Whatever that guys too annoying for me' she said not really caring.

"Whatever let's go!" I ran all the way to the hotel he opened but to my surprise he wasn't there... so I went off... "alright let's go hang out with tubbo and Ranboo.." when I got there they were gone too.

But there wa as note on their door. "Going off with Tommy to the neither for neitherite mining be back soon."

I smiled now realizing where they were. "Alright jinx change of plans we are gonna go visit Dream!"

'Oh I actually like this dude!' Jinx said as we made our way to the prison.

Once we got there Sam let us in without a problem but I couldn't help but on the way here but think someone was following me. "Hey Sam!" I said happily.

"Oh hey Y/n, this isn't the normal day you visit. You know your the only person who visits Dream this often."

"Yeah... it must be a little sketch I'm sorry I just having been alone for a long time myself I just don't want anyone else to feel that way either you know?"

He just nodded and we did the normal search and stuff before he took me to Dream.  After the first time I came he was a lot more strict about what I was allowed to bring in but after we worked out a deal he went back to being normal and even lessened the rules a little.

I walked across the platform as it took me over a pit of lava. "God this gives me PTSD everytime I walk across this..." I shuddered at the thought and made my way to dream.

"Dream!"

"Y/n!"

I sat down next to barricade but against the wall and he sat on the other side the same way. "Anything interesting happen lately? You normally don't come for another couple days."

I sighed "nah not really... techno is out
Looking for Philza and everyone else seemed to
Be off doing something so I thought I'd come hang out ya know?"

"Yeah I understand." He said calmly. "Any new advances with techno?~" I could hear the teasing nature of his words and the way he said it.

I just rolled my eyes "wouldn't you like to know" I said back.

"Oh come on I just need to know if I need or beat him up for doing something stupid" I laughed at dreams stupidity.

"Well if you must know, Not really. I know it may feel like we are taking it slow but honestly im glad we are... i finally told him I was nervous about him just realizing I wasn't right and he's making it a point to show me it would never happen." I smiled slightly.

"Well im glad he's being serious about this." Dream said happily.

"Yeah... me too." Then I got an idea and smirked "but we have been sleeping together so that's nice."

I heard Dream practically choke on air as he coughed a little bit and stood up. "What?!" He yelled as I was now dying of laughter.

"Not in the way your thinking!-" I said trying to catch my breath. "We just share a bed at night." I said laughing.

"God y/n you just had to say it the way you did didn't you?" Dream said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well duh I needed a reaction from ya... did you know he's into snuggles never would've guess" I said calmly before I heard the platform start to go back to Sam.

I watched as a panic filled me. Events from that day he and quackity filled me and stood up. "Sam!?"

"Don't worry!" He yelled and got onto the platform and and placed something on it before he sent it back.

When I got there was a letter. I picked it up. It was made out to me.

"What is it?" Dream asked curiously.

"A letter?"

"Read it out loud."

I Rolled my eye at his eagerness to read my note I opened it and felt my stomach
Drop. As a picture of techno,Philza, tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy in a cage fell out of the letter.

"Dearest y/n.  As you know it's been a while since we've talked. You know since the 'firework' accident..." I paused knowing who this came from within a second.

"Y/n you don't have to-"

"As you should've noticed some of your friends have all disappeared at once well surprise I'm throwing a party and your the main guest it would be such a shame if you let everyone down  if you don't show up I'll have to have a firework show.  Go behind the prison the prison then just go straight you'll find and island. Come alone and unarmed play nice and I'll set everyone free.  See you there sign Seth."

I took a deep breath and handed Dream the picture and the note. "You better at this stuff any secret messages or hints in it?"

He read it over and shook his head no. And handed it back. I dropped the note and picture into the lava.

"Y/n... you need backup..."

"He said alone Dream... just look out for my death message"

"I have a revival book I can bring you back-
Y/n please let me-"

"Dream... if I lose my last Life do not bring me back, let me rest ok?"

And with that I left the prison
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~