Final boss.

Seth pov.

I sat back in my chair. "If she gets past this one I'll be surprised." We watched her struggle with killing the skeleton but eventual she swung at him with his stick like it was a baseball bat and we watched it shatter. The group behind me was cheering. And I smiled as the bow and arrows drop.

I clicked down the button. "Good job y/n well done you got a bow I hope you kept those arros that shot out of the dispensers!" I said before I clicked it off. She caught o quick and started shooting the arrows. She went through every button on the wall but the last button on the corner set off all of the top dispensers to start flowing out water.

I smiled as I saw her panic. "Your aim is just as good as it was in our world y/n~ did you tell any Of your friends that you were going to college for archery?~" I smiled as she looked scared before she noticed something on the roof.

"How about we talk while she struggled with that." I said as I spun my chair around looked at the group.

"I'll need a helper for the next round. "He looked at the smaller Male that halfway resembled a goat. "Tubbo right? I'll need you to help me with the next one." I pulled out my firework launcher. "Your going to behave." I opened the door and the small male looked terrified as he walked over to me. Once he was out I locked the cage door again and pushed him along.

Y/n pov. The water was almost to the roof and I floated with it forcing myself to relax n's float to save energy and maybe gain some backZ once I got there I clicked the button and saw the door open and water came flooding out with me As I got to thee next room. I noticed there was glass on the other half and i could see Tubbo. I ran over to the glass. "Tubbo!" I yelled as he ran over to me at least to where I was infront of the Glass.

"Y/n!"

"Where's everyone else are you guys ok?! I swear to god when I see Seth I'm
Going to-"

"Well I'm right here so pay attention cause we are going to play a game the both of you."

I looked towards tubbo and gave him a
Comforting smile.

"No I'll play but leave tubbo out
Of it." Said "make it twice as hard on me or whatever you want but me and you both know I'm the person you had a grudge on."

I saw him smile as he pulled out his firework launcher. "Good I was hoping you'd say that!"

My face paled and I heard tubbo yell. I saw th firework he shot and I dodged out of the way. The explosion of colors brought back painful memories.

"Do you recognize these? It's the same type I used to kill you all those months ago! Show me that face again y/n it was such an attractive look on you. Your pain and terror as you started to die!" He yelled as she he pulled out a book that was shiny.

"I've been saving this just for you!" He said some of the told in the book and his crossbow became shiny and when he shot a firework three shot out.

Panic filled my body as I struggled
To Dodge my shoulder got grazed and it started to go off. I dove out of the way but the explosion sent me flying a bit far and right into another explosion I crossed my arms and made them take the blow.

I heard laughing and I heard yelling but tho r ringing in my ears made it hard to make
Up what else what was happening.

I stumbled to my feet my arms all
Burnt and stray pieces of the firework where stuck in it. I walked back over to the glass and gave tubbo a small Smile. He looked
Petrified.

"Alright I'll see ya soon y/n you
Still have one more test before you get to
Me~"

"No Fight me!" Yelled but he crossed over to
Tubbos side

"Your too weak and pathetic to fight me
Y/n and you know it~ even techno could take me at his full you think you can take me?" and dragged him off.

I struggled to get myself calm enough to
Process that a door had opened.

Jinx appeared besides me. "Hey you need to
Calm down you Gonna have a panic attack."

I fell to my knees and held my head "jinx I can't... god I physically can't... that was too close... I-I hate fireworks so much..."

"Yeah and just prove him right then cause right  now you really do look like everything he's said get your butt up and keep moving."

I nodded my head and sure enough stumbled to my feet and made my way to the next couple challenges before I came across the finale room   It said boss battle and there was a bed right by the door. I sat down on it and set my spawn point out of habit before I entered large metal room. Seth was standing in a observation room and he clicked down a lever and I watched as the roof opens the the cage holding everyone lowered just enough so I could see them and they could see me.

"Guys!" I yelled desperately but as I got a good look I felt anger boil I'm me.

Everyone looked rather beat up and they where a bit shaken.

I watched as Seth joined me on the floor he had weapons on him and my bow had broken in the last Challenge I stared at him as he walked towards me. He was right infront of me and his hand grabbed my chin.

"God your even prettier when your all beaten up Y/n you truly were the right person to do this too. And you made this to interesting."

"But your not ready for the boss battle yet are you?"

I could hear faintly the other where yelling at me but I couldn't make out what.

"Your just too weak."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~