Techno?

Y/n pov.
My eyes opened, to a loud thump. There before me Was a male with long pink hair. He was rather tall and was wearing a white t-shirt and some blue jeans. His eyes were a a dull red and I couldn't help but think of techno. "Am I imagining this..."

I saw him stare me down. And I scooted away when I saw him stumble up and walked over to me. The first thing he did was gently grab my non dominant arm and looked at it. "It's you... this transferred over to your other body..." he seemed shocked for a second.

It was dark so it was hard to see the wound on my arm. "It's radiating heat... y/n I think this is infected..." I pulled my arm
Away and curled around it.

"I'm fine.. wait.. techno it really is you right?"

"Yeah I promise it's me."

"Why are you here?" I heard footsteps and my heart stopped.

"Oh lookie~ he even appeared where I wanted him to~"

My body started to shake and I curled in a ball to try to hide but as techno's hands found there way to my shoulders I felt my body relax a little
Bit. "You want to get near her you'll have to get past me-"

I heard the sound of a gun cocking. "Y/n dearie come here or I put a bullet in him."

My eyes went wide and I got up without a second though. "Y/n?" Techno sounded confused. I knew he didn't understand how
Dangerous of a position he was in.

"Techno he's holding a gun. It's like a bow that can kill someone with one arrow in a way."

His eyes grew wide as he suddenly understand a little bit more. "There's no revives in this world"

"Good girl." Seth patted my head and I shrunk a little with each touch. I wanted nothing more then to get away from him. And technoblade saw this. "I'll kill both of you then kill myself if either of you try anything and since this is me and Y/n's real body we will die in both worlds while you'll be sent back and forced to be alone.

I just stood there terrified. "Oh dear your arm is already infected Is it?" I felt his hand slide down to it. And he pressed his thumb down and pushed down on the open wound I felt his rip the gash open and it tore the tissue making the injury deeper then he moved it around.

"Y/n!"

I cried out in pain and in the moment I had pushed myself away from the male only to feel the cold metal of the gun being pressed against my head. "Oh~ getting brave are we? That's what you got for pulling something that stupid."

I met eye contact with Seth and glared at him and small growl escaping my body.

"Oh no heaven forbid I made the girl mad unlike in the other world your just a normal human. Your not special or strong so what are you gonna do about it.

"Y/n jus-" techno had started to say something but also warned a glare from me.

I wasn't mad at him... I was just mad at the situation I had been like this for a month stuck down here alone and eating just enough to keep me alive.

"Seth I'm going to ask you this once cuase I'm not sure I want the answer" I looked him dead in the eye that gun he had pressed against my head didn't even make me flintch. "Why the frick am I here and what the hell did you do"

I saw the smile on his face and it gave me the chills. "I had messed with something I shouldn't of and discovered you could travel to other worlds and with the right ingredients you could transfer someone's consciousness to another place but I needed someone to test it on.  And who better then you when your drunk and alone~"

He put the gun down but kept it in his hand to threaten us still and walked over it a table "this is what can do it. And take you to the other worlds you just have to have it in your mind at the time when you either inject yourself or someone else."

"I was hoping that once I got you there you'd cling to me since you wouldn't know anyone else but then this pig showed up and ruined everything! You were supposed to me mine!"

That was the last straw and I wasn't even thinking about the gun he had anymore. "I got thrown into the mess simply because I was there and because you wanted a girlfriend? Really?!?" I laughed a little bit nothing was funny.

"God my mother thinks I'm some whore who's pregnant and practically disowned me. My friend thinks I'm pulling some sick prank on her. And the one person who knew about this world is some sick pervert." I put a hand to my head.

"What is my luck!" I started to walk up to him. "You brought more people into this then ever should've known! Techno shouldn't be here! We shouldn't know him! Damn it Seth why were you playing god!"

The gun was put against my forehead. "Take another step and I kill you Y/n don't test me."

I saw techno tense from the corner of my eye and was getting ready to say something but I had already snapped and there was no
Stopping me.

"This is all your fault!" Without a moment hesitation all my fear was gone as I was grabbing his wrist and bending it so he couldn't shoot me he dropped the gun and I heard a sickening snap as I let go of his wrist now in a unnatural angle.

I snatched up the gun and shot him inbetween the eyes. I watched his body fall. And without even thinking about it I completely emptied the gun into his body.

I was breathing heavily and was more then pissed at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~