✦08✦

Chapter Eight
Switched And Trapped

*---*---*---*---*---*

Emma fell forward before picking herself back up and clutching her head in pain. She had her mind back, she held her hand up, she had her body back.

She grinned and glanced around before quickly frowning. "Oh no, where'd she go?"

The Doctor stood up as her eyes found him. "Oh, my," he grinned, "this is . . . different."

"Cassandra?" Emma asked, watching him.

"Goodness me," the Doctor, or rather Cassandra laughed. "I'm a man," she squirmed around making him look very silly. "Yum, so many parts, and hardly used." Oh, that was too much information. Suddenly she stopped moving and shrugged the Doctor's shoulders up and down with his face set in astoundment. "Oh! Ah! Two hearts, oh baby! I'm beating out a samba!" he, she danced.

Emma was confused on which one to refer to and she hated it, but she hated the fact that the Doctor was possessed even more.

"Get out of him," she demanded, taking a step forward.

"Oh, he's slim," Cassandra slid a hand down the Doctor's chest, "and a little bit foxy," she said as he grinned for her. "You thought so too, I've been inside your head," she sang out and Emma rolled her eyes in annoyance. "You've been looking, you like it."

"Will you shut up?" Emma glared.

She also hated glaring at her Doctor, Chuck how did this happen?

The door slammed open and Cassandra jumped while Emma just stared at the flesh now coming for them, she got ripped back to the moment when Cassandra kept hitting her arm in panic.

"What do we do?" she exclaimed. "What would he do? The Doctor what the hell would he do?"

"Stop hitting me!" Emma snapped at Cassandra as she glanced around and found the only way out of the room. "Ladder! We've got to go up!"

The Doctor as in Cassandra pushed Emma to the side as she desperately scrambled over to the ladder. "Out of the way, cheekbones!"

"Unbelievable," Emma sighed before looking back at the flesh and quickly following after Cassandra and the Doctor. "You know if you just get out of the Doctor's body he can figure something out and fix all of this!" she pointed out, climbing higher and higher.

"Na, na, na," she mocked Emma, "God, it was tedious inside your head. Hormone city and protection overload."

"Everyone here's going to die if-" Emma was cut off when something pawed at her leg before quickly grabbing her foot.

"All our good work, all that healing," Jatt hissed, "the good name of the Sisterhood. You have destroyed everything!"

"And you have tortured too many to count for it. You deserve this," Emma reasoned trying to shake the cat off of her.

Cassandra rolled the Doctor's eyes. "Go and play with a ball of string."

"Everywhere - disease," Jatt seethed. "This is the human world, sickness!"

Emma watched as one of the flesh being's got hold of her, and quickly and painfully the diseases spread over her feline body until she was screaming. She lost her grip on the ladder and fell to what Emma hoped was her death, because if it wasn't it would just be a very cruel existence.

"Move!" Emma shouted as the flesh kept coming. Cassandra squealed helplessly in response, the Doctor's arms carrying her further up the ladder as quickly as possible.