16. "She A Cheater"

Dave

"Talk to me

"Talk to me. Tell me how you feeling" I rubbed small circles on her back as she just laid on my chest.

This weekend getaway to my vacation house was a much needed trip

"I'm fine."

" Stephanie forreal talk to me."

I saw her smile as she got up sitting on my lap.
"I'm not worried bout what they have to say about me I knew what I was doing and who you was when We decided to forreal get in a relationship with one another. We been talked about that. It's just... my kids that's where my concern is David. You know I don't play about them I'll be under every comment dragging motherfuckers if they got some negative to say about my babies"

I nodded getting it I was the same with Kairi but after awhile I learned how to ignore the negative comments. Keeping her away from too much of the public eye unless I or she wanted to be involved in anything.

" I understand baby but you can't beat every muhfucka up who comments something negative. You just got to block them and keep it pushing sometimes"

We sat in comfortable silence as she traced my tattoos on my chest " you ready tho? I'm not gon hold you they be relentless.. you already got fans and haters from what I've been told. Let me know what you want tho... you want to be in the limelight or you okay with chilling like they see you when they see you?"

She looked up at me like I'm stupid " nigga you know damn well we chilling."

I'm not gonna lie her answer made me happy as fuck.

It just meant to me she didn't care for Dave East she was fucking with David. I mean I been knew that when she ain't even know who my ass was but it was just good to feel that reassurance

I was kissing on her neck "it's whatever you want princess" I was rubbing on her when a knock to our door had us both looking as the menaces of my vacation home entered through

"Push me agan Mir watch how mama will whoop you" Ayanna spoke

" daddy you fat fr lose weight" Kairi said poking on my stomach fat. I ain't ever felt so disrespected

It be yo own kids

"Ma... ma lemme brethe. Ok ma play goldfish with me please" Amaya asked her

"No thankyou sweetie." I saw her shake her head chuckling as Mir pushed her off me " Ma just no"

"I'll play wit you brat" shiii I'm beast at I spy Go fish.

She smiled sweetly at me and said "okay ugly"

" Miss Stefany let's do Sandcastles on the beach" Kairi asked her. "Okay y'all go pull out your swimsuits and we'll go"

They all ran out the going to do as told as I seen her get off the bed going into our bathroom