28. "She the Feds?"

Jenny

"I literally could care less forreal

"I literally could care less forreal...."!

"Oh damn. It's like that?"

I stared at the camera and live audience "it's exactly like that." I'm so over the constant talking about Sean and I it's over; been over for months now I'm happy. I hope he's happy."

"Well you heard it here y'all and that's the real tea. We'll be back with a live performance from Jhene with her new hit single None of your Concern! Stay tuned!"

"Girlll I know that's Mf right... is there a new thing in yo life giving you this radiant glow  I'm seeing?" I hugged my long time friend Tamron Hall

I laughed swatting her away " not you trying to get an exclusive out of me Tam"

"Girl please you already know when I come over I want the tea best believe that." I knew Tamron when we both were starting out in the industry so I knew this line of questioning was no more of just two girlfriends tryna dish it out

" And drag Stephanie out she needs a much needed girls day all laid up with her man and kids"

" Girl please you much worse then her but we should all have a well needed spa day in the upcoming week"

" I love the sound of that. I love my man and child but it's a much needed trip"

I say my manager ushering me discreetly that it was time to go so I wrapped up my conversation "alright let me know when your available and I'll have everything set up for us"

We agreed as I walked to go get mic up again for the performance

I heard the whispers around me by some of the staff about Sean and I, about the song being a jab at him, that I'm bitter. I wasn't fazed to be honest it's been months since I been with Sean I don't care what he got going on.

I know I said I was taking it slow; and I am yall. I truly am. However, That doesn't mean I don't want O to knock my pussy in like he tryna get Mario coins.

Loving the princess treatment is so great. I see why Stephanie loves it here. O'Ryan is making me into a spoiled baby recently.

I was getting ready to mic up when a Ft called came through and I asked for a few more minutes seeing it was O

"Hey O wassup?" I stared into the phone Waiting for him to answer

"What you got planned after your performance?" He was in the studio messing with the soundboard a bit then focusing on me.

" Just going to MP to work on some song with Kehlani then pretty much free after that if everything goes well"

He was nodding his head as I seen my manager starting to pace indicating we will be going back on the air soon " Aight imma let you go cause I know yo manager probably getting ready to chew yo head off by that look. Imma wait for you at the studio till you done ma Aight?"