4th year

A/N ok so until it gets to 5th year they will all be short-ish chapters

4th year was pretty boring for everyone, it's Archie' last year, the Yule ball, the Triwizard tournament, oh and Y/N has now got 'mature', now she's even more gorgeous and now every single boy looks at her. Her brothers and Mattheo hate it. Other then them things nothing much.

Y/n went to the Yule call with Draco, Mattheo went with Daphne. Mattheo was so sure he wanted to ask Y/N to go with him but Draco got there before him and Y/N would definitely say no to Mattheo. They still hated each other and nothing was going to stop that.

Y/N is friends with everyone and it's weird because so is Mattheo, another crazy thing is that Y/N and Mattheo are in the same friendship group but they don't talk to each other, at all.
Y/N decided to go with Draco because he was the first person to ask her. 20 boys asked her after that, can you believe it, she also heard a rumour more wanted to ask her, but then they found out she was going with Draco.

Draco got the big 'don't  touch Y/N' speech from Archie and Jacob. Obviously Draco didn't listen because he tried to kiss Y/N but before he could got a punch to the face by Archie. What an eventful night .