Finding out some news

Where were we, oh yes ugly was coming straight at me and rather angrily.
"You. You stupid git" she screamed pointing right at me.

"Me. What the bloody hell did I do?" I said
"You foul bitch stole my boyfriend!" She screamed, I swear if she went any redder she'd pop.

I looked at Mattheo, extremely confused.
"Erm excuse me, your boyfriend is right there." I told her
"Yes you stupid cow. But he is no longer my boyfriend because of you, ugly horse!" She was still screaming, was there a point, I really don't care.

"How have I done this?" I asked
"Well..." before she could finish I interrupted and stood up
"No actually before you answer, let me talk. By the looks of it you have been having a bit of fun and I know it's not with Mattheo because I've been with him all day, so not him so explain that, hmm?" She was now white as a ghost, she couldn't even speak.

"By the looks of your face you don't want to say but one thing you don't know about me is I know a thing or two. See when you have an older brother and people like you word spreads. See I know you and nott have been sneaking around all summer behind his back and now we're in school you can't keep your hands off him, is this all correct, fugly pig?"

She was silent, everyone was laughing at her and Mattheo looked generally surprised and happy.
"Answer me" I said. She stayed silent
"She said answer, so do it" Mattheo actually spoke up
"My father will love to hear this story, and love to tell your father" Draco also spoke
"Yes he would Draco. So answer me" I said, to be honest I was getting extremely annoyed and for some reason she choose to stay silent, so I slapped her, oops.

"Yes it's correct, all of it's true." Finally she spoke up, was being to get worried for her.
"I knew you had been. And no she wasn't the reason I broke up with you, the real reason is your a bitch and to be honest I never really liked you, ugly whore" Mattheo spat, he slapped her.
She didn't do nothing, why wasn't she reacting, was she scared? She should be, we are quite scary.

"Run along before I shove your own fist where the sun doesn't shine!" I wouldn't say I told her, it was more a command.
Now thank god she got running off after that, well thank god it's over.
"That was the best thing I've seen in my life!" Pansy said
"Yes, please  both of you are so scary combined!" Blaise added

"Saying were not scary separately blaise?" I asked
"No your the scariest people I know, honestly the way you looked at her, I would've died just at that. And Mattheo, Mattheo let's be real you've wanted to slap her for a while and go on, you got a really nice hand." Blaise said
"Thank you blaise" me and Mattheo said at the same time.

"Come on then should we head back to classes?" Draco said
"May as well" Daphne said
Me and Pansy looked and each other then looked at Daphne, we were now all looking at each other "I'm going to say it" I said
"No I want to" Pansy said
"No it should be me" Daphne said
We all stared each other down
"Last one there is a saw loser" we all said at the same time and began to run.

What's great day it's been, honestly it's been quite fun. And I also love the fact she thought I was the reason, I liked the thought of that.