Back to school

A/N- so sorry I haven't updated in literally ages but I completely forgot about this cos I deleted Wattpad for a while but I'm going to try get back onto it because I've got a bit of time of school for another 2 weeks so I'm going to try my hardest to update more. My New Year's resolution😍
Also would you like a little spice in this story or not? And I've got a really good idea so voldy will be voldy in this from now on, but bare with me I think it's good. Okay back to the story.

Ugh back to school, I can not be bothered with it . I have barely done anything for the whole break but sit in bed and watch movies, smoke and plan how to find out who killed Lexi with theo and then move to the couch and watch a movie with everyone. It has been a little bit fun tho just wish I done more.

I guess I should've really instead of being all lazy and depressed, I mean I had a good reason to be lazy and depressed but Lexi wouldn't of wanted me to just stay in she would've wanted me to go out and party but honestly I didn't have the energy and also theo is really comfy.

Anyway where in the car on the way to the train station, my parents giving us all the usual pep talk they do every time we go back to school.
I'm actually happy to go back to be honest, it's going to get my mind off of things and give me a break from being depressed and stuff. Im going to go back to my old happy party girl self.

"We've told the professors to let you leave class for a while if you need to with Mattheo, they all agreed and said they would give you a pass" mother said, a smile spread across my face and I nod back in response.
Thats amazing now I can leave when I want to with an excuse, can't wait to use them passes a lot. It also gives me more time to find them stupid muggles with Mattheo

I've got an idea of who they are but Mattheo is asking around, apparently he's got some people who know a lot about muggles that hate witches and blah blah, I wasn't really listing when he told me I was half asleep. But with his help I can find them quicker and Draco is going to ask his dad for some help, because his dad does not like muggles so anything to help kill some he'll do.
My parents aren't getting involved in this, they can't know what I'm doing, but Archie and Jacob are doing there best to help.

Anyway back to the car, well actually we're in the train station now.
Our family is talking with the Malfoys but Draco is no where to be seen, that's when he runs up behind me and scares me. I might have accidentally punched him after I screamed in his face. That seems to happen a lot to poor little Draco.

"I don't know why you scare me because it always ends up with you getting punched somewhere." I say with a proud little smirk.
"I honestly don't know either, it's funny until I get hurt!" Draco says holding his stomach wee I punched him.
"That's my girl." Mattheo whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Come on everyone on the train" my father shouts to us all.

We say our goodbyes to everyone, you know the usual hug kiss on there cheek blah blah.