Finding eachother

Y/N POV:

I was running around the whole of Hogwarts to find this boy. I need to find him soon. I need to tell him.

I hope he wants to talk to me. I hope he's missed me like I missed him. I hope he feels the same way I do

Mattheos POV:

I'm running around everywhere looking for her, but I can't find her. I need to talk to her soon.
I can't believe she loves me after everything.

I just need to hug her, I just want to kiss her.
After 4 years I just want to do what I've always wanted to do.

But I can't find her anywhere. Should I give up?
I sit by the black lake, thinking about what could go wrong and what could go right.

I'm just sitting looking at the water, why am I just sitting here I should still be looking.

Y/N POV:

I still can't find him, he's absolutely no where.
I start thinking of all the places I haven't looked and one comes to mind.

The black lake I haven't even looked there. That's where we all sit, why didn't I think of there.

I run there and look to see if anyones there.
I see a boy looking at the water, it's my boy.

Third person POV:

Y/N sees Mattheo getting up from where he was sitting. She runs down to him as he is running up to her, he still hasn't noticed her.

He finally looks up to see her and stops.
She does the same. They just stand there looking at each other for what seemed like forever.

"I..I love you" Y/N said
She saw Mattheos face go plain.
"Ok" he said
"And I'm sorry, I just I want to tell you everything and I know you might not want to listen but..." I pair of arms around her cut her sentence off.

She was a little taken back by Mattheos action but hugged back. It was amazing, they both didn't want to let go. It was like heaven in one touch.

Mattheo looked her in the eyes and said "I've been in love with you since second year and I've never told you.I've fought 12 boys for you, some just for looking at you. Ive had to pretend I've hated you and be horrible to you because I couldn't tell you how I felt. I've hurt you in so many ways I can't count. You shouldn't be the one saying sorry, I am. For everything. But I do love you, with all my heart, body and soul, I love you. So much it hurts"

Y/N couldn't do anything at all, she couldn't breathe. She just looked in his eyes search for anything, she couldn't find anything but love and honesty.
"I've always thought I hated you, but I think that was just me trying to deny I loved you. I am sorry, with all my heart I'm sorry. I've missed you so much these past weeks, I've been thinking about you no stop. I love you" Y/N said

Mattheo just kissed her, he couldn't wait any longer. she kissed back.

They pull apart. Mattheo kisses her head and they both look into each other's eyes and smile.

"Just say the word and I'll be yours" Y/N said and smiled up at him with her biggest smile.
Mattheo laughs "be mine" he said
"Hmm let me think about it" Y/N says pretending to think.
"Really?" Mattheo says
"I'm kidding. Of course I will" Y/N kisses him again.

Y/N POV:

Oh my god. He did love me back. He felt the same, he's always felt the same.

That kiss was the best kiss that I've had in my entire life. It was like magic. So full of love and passion. I could kiss him all day.

I really really do love him

Mattheo's POV:

She really did love me, I can't believe it. After all this time she loved me.

And that kiss. The kiss was just wow.
I could kiss her all day, if she let.

She's mine now. No one will ever take her away from me, ever.

"You know I spent 4 year planning a life out with you not knowing if you felt the same back." I said
"You were thinking about our future before we even got together?" She asked
"Yes I was" I said

She didn't say anything just smiled and kissed me again.
My new favourite thing is kissing her.

My Slytherin boy   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें