The train 🫣🌶️

Spice guys!!!!! Might be a little bit bad because I have no idea what to write because it's very awkward to be writing this. But anyway here it is for all your horny people out there.

We're all in our usual space on the train, in our usual spaces, well actually Mattheo is sitting next to me now not pansy.
We've all got blankets over us because it's freezing and we're talking about our breaks and laughing, I've missed this.

Me and Mattheo are sharing a blanket and I've got my head on his shoulder. It's quite now and everyone's basically asleep, I was about to fall asleep when Mattheo put his hand really high up on my thigh.

Now me and Mattheo haven't really done a lot, and by that I mean only snogged, he puts his hands all over me but something about this time felt different.

"Theo" I whispered looking at him "I love it when you say my name" he whispered back and kissed me. Wow that was different, a lot fucking different.

An amazing idea pops in my head, I'm going to be bold.
"I want you Theo" I say lower then a whisper.
His eyes widen and he smirks and says
"You can have me, my love" oh god what's he doing to me.

We rush to find anywhere we can and luckily we find an empire compartment. Thank Slytherin.
Mattheo puts me on the table and does a silent spell and locks the compartment door, while I'm sat there thinking to myself I don't think I've ever wanted this more right now then I have ever. Then he immediately starts to kiss me, obviously I kiss back even rougher.

He slides his hands up my skirt while kissing me neck, I couldn't even handle "Mattheo" I moaned.
"Y/N you don't know what you do to me" he mumbled in my neck.
"Already wet for me Y/N//N" (your nick name)

He's kissing my neck still and working magic dare I say. At this point I'm a moaning mess and can't even keep my eyes open.
"I'm close Theo, please don't stop" I practically scream. "I wasn't planning on stopping love and good girl for asking so nicely" he whispered in my ear.

I felt something hard on my thigh and it hit me that it was Mattheo, knowing that he was turned on by this just turned me on more and with that I hit my high and screamed his name.

"That was amazing" I say through staggered breaths. "Good I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I did. Feeling you so weak for me and hearing you moan my name was indescribable" he kisses me.
"Can I do something for you?" I look up at him through my eyelashes. "I wish you could love but, we're here." He says looking outside.

"I'm sorry" I look down. "It's okay, we'll finish it lately" he winks and lifts me off the table.
We make our way back to our compartment and everyone's up and ready to get off.

"Where have you 2 been?" Blaise asks
"Went to get some sweets and that" Mattheo answers and winks at me again and I smile back brightly at him. "Tell me everything lately" pansy whispers to me and smirks. "Oh I will"