Car Ride

"You've been on a high lately" your mom jokes.

"hm?" you replied back buried deep in your new phone. 

"Who are you texting?" your mom asks.

"Girl nobody I'm on TikTok" you laughed back.

*Ding-Dong*

"That better not be that boy again" your dad yells from the living room.

"I'll go answer it!" your sibling screams rushing to the door.

*Your sibling opens the door*

"Mom! Dad! it's that tall boy again (y/name) be making out with" your sibling says.

"MAKING OUT!!??" your dad screams getting up from the couch.

"Good Morning (siblings name)" Ushijima announces.

"OhHHhhh sO YoU DO SpEaK!" your sibling joked.

"May I come in?" Ushijima asks.

"Now you hold it there mis-" your dad let out until he saw how tall Ushijima was.

"Y'all quit embarrassing me" you whined.

"You can come in, but I got my eye's clued on you mister" your dad stated bluntly.

Ushijima was gonna reply with something as blunt with the same caliber but he resorted to a respectful bow.

"Waka-kun what are you doing here so early?" you asked.

"To drive you to school" he stated.

"yeah schooool" your sibling said in quotations.

"You shut up" your mom snapped.

"Ushijima how is volleyball coming along" your mom continued.

"It's going well as expected since we're the strongest" he replied.

Oh he's the blunt cocky type huh your mom thought.

"Well I used to play volleyball in high school around your age" your mom exclaimed.

"What position did you play?" Ushijima inquried.

Oh brother now this women is gonna talk his head off you thought in your head.

"I was a setter and a damn good one at that" your mother proclaimed.

"A good setter that can maximize the team's potential to always score is always good to have" Ushijima states.

"Exactly darling" Your mom said with a smile reminiscing on her old days.

"Do you want to look at my trophy case in the atti-"

"Okay well we're gonna be late for school so we're gonna go but thanks for the breakfast, Dad quit staring at him, and (sibling's name) let go of his leg" you let out rushing Ushijima to the door.

"Bye cuties" your mom shouted.

"hmph I don't like him" your dad mumbled.

***

"Why'd you turn off the music?" you sighed.

"I picked you up today because I wanted to talk to you about something" Ushijima stated stopping at the red light.

oh god he's gonna say my head game was trash last night but like a bitch was tired you thought in your head. 

"What's up?" you asked him turning all your attention to him.

"I'm gonna be busy these next 2 weeks in prep for the tournament" he warned.

"The Spring High one?" you questioned.

"Yes, there's an annoying shrimp I want to crush from the concrete and also Oikawa" he revealed.

"Ohhh are they like your rivals?" you asked.

"Their skills levels aren't worth my time" he expressed quickly.

"Oop" you let out.

"But I want to make sure they feel absolute defeat when I crush them" he stated pulling into campus with an evil smirk

"Waka you're kinda scary" you joked.

"I'm sorry I don't want to scare you" he said worryingly turning off the car

He is so precious you thought in your head

After a couple more jokes and small chit-chat you both sat in silence as none of you wanted to get out of the car.

"Class doesn't start till another 30 minutes" Ushijima pondered.

"True true" you said looking out the window

"(y/name)"

"Yes?" you replied.

"Get in the backseat and show me what you did last night" he demanded nicely.

"You want me to  Ushi-gussy-this-pussy?" you joked.

"What ?" he said confused.

"Boy just get in the backseat and lay down" you sighed.