The Break In

"Are you sure you guys want to do this? It's not too late to turn around ya know, get some ice cream or you know SLEEP!" Shirabu expressed.

"Quit acting like a pussy" Lulu told him.

Shirabu sighed knowing that this plan to break into a hospital could go to shit in literally 3 seconds.

"Everyone have their walkie-talkies " you asked.

"Yessss ma'am" Tendo said.

"Wait was the plan again ahaha?" Tendo laughed.

"Me and You are going to wait near (y/enemy)'s room, while Lulu, Shirabu, and Semi keep lookout on the first floor and distract the receptionists. Eden and Ohira are going to the security room and upload the footage of (y/enemy) leaving the hospital to a flash drive. Everything make sense?" you explained.

"ALRIGHHTTYY OPERATION BUSTA HOE IS A GO!" Tendo shouted.

"Will you shut up before you blow the plan up!" Shirabu whispered giving him a slap in the head.

"Ah sorry xd!" Tendo laughed

***

Phase 1: (From the viewpoint of the front desk with Lulu, Shirabu, and Semi)

"Y'all how the hell are we supposed to keep these people distracted" Lulu whispered.

"I know some magic tricks" Shirabu stated.

"So helpful." Semi replied sarcastically.

"Well do you have a better idea genius?" Shirabu asked.

.....

"Yeah that's what I thought" he continued on.

"omg I have an idea, one of you act like you're having a seizure" Lulu suggested.

"huh?" the boys both let out.

"And by one of you I mean you Shirabu" Lulu finished.

"Why me!!!" he gasped.

"You're the only one who can pull this off" She answered.

"According to who?" he muttered back.

"The panel" she replied.

"The panel of who?" he questioned sternly.

"The panel of me and Semi, right Semi?"

"Yup, Yup the board has deicded that you are the only man for the job" Semi said nodding his head and shoving Shirabu closer to the desk.

"You got this!" Lulu mouthed with a fake smile.

"My volleyball career is over" Shirabu sighed to himself.

"Hey I'm not feeling so well" Shirabu said to the receptionist at the desk pretending to hurl

"Is everything alright?" The receptionist asked confused on what was going on.

"Is this boy tone death I said seizure not puking" Lulu hissed.

"SEIZURE" Lulu coughed while looking around in the air trying to play it cool.