Fingers

Thank the heavens in your home room class they got rid of desks and replaced them with tables and a special thanks to the teacher for putting you right next to the man who got you drooling and fawning over him daily.

To be honest you didn't give a rats ass about literature, well actually that's a lie you did up till your third year when you had classes with Ushijima.

Before you coasted through your classes just trying get by with no distractions and out of trouble. It wasn't as though you were anti social, but you certainly didn't mind missing any sport or social event this school held despite the school being the almighty powerhouse in the Miyagi prefecture.

That all changed one day as you were walking home from school.

The Volleyball team was doing their extensive running drills around town and of course Ushijima was light years ahead of everyone because that was just the hard working athlete he was.

That particular day was hotter than usual, it was 98 degrees outside and sweat was unavoidable. Ushijima must of known that because as he ran passed you, he ran without a shirt on and my GOD was that a sight to see.

You had to admit to yourself that you were a pervert because although you saw him for 10 seconds without a shirt on, in those 10 seconds you had already thought of many dirty scenarios. You loved the way the sun glistened on his hard rock six packs abs, how his pecs just flexed in tempo with his pace, how his hair swayed back and forth.

All while this was happening, he gave you a glance as he passed but it was subtle and fast.

Now the crazy delusional part of you would have said he wanted  every piece of you but of course you were rational until you had to see him daily and the urges were getting harder and harder to fight.

"(Your name)"

"Huh?" You shrieked.

"Are you going to stare at me or are you going to finish the paper?" Ushijima asked bluntly.

You hissed at him and he went back to just staring into space not letting anyone know what was going on in his mind.

You peered down at his fingers and noticed he would subconsciously roll his pencil back and forth. Some of his fingers were taped up and you suspected it was from practice, but that wasn't what caught your attention. It was how big his hands were.

If he'd just slide those fingers under the table onto your-

"(Your name)"

"Huh?" You shrieked again.

"Now you're staring at my fingers" Ushijima said.

"Why are some taped up?" You asked him.

"From spiking some balls too hard" he replied.

"Oh I like big balls!" you whispered.

He looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" he asked

"What?" You replied sneakily trying to recover.