Petty Ass Hoe

"Let me go!"

"how about..... no"

"I'll call the police on you whores!"

"okay and????? the fuck you gonna say, its 3 against 1 hoe"

"HELP! HELP!" Ria screamed.

LuLu quickly covered her mouth, so no bystander could hear.

"Listen you grimy hoe what's good" Lulu said holding Ria's mouth down.

"What did you give that man?" you asked all up in her face.

"I didn't do anything" Ria cried trying to break free from you and your friend's hold.

"Lie again hoe, I dare you" Eden snapped.

"I didn't do any-"

*SLAP*

"EDEN!" you screamed

that slap nearly took Ria all the way out, but Eden grabs and adjusts her face to get a hold of her attention.

"Listen closely, look at me closely. That shit you pulled in (y/name)'s class, I should of fucked you up but I let it slide and kept it moving so If I find out that you're up to more scheming I'm gonna fuck you all the way up. I don't care if I get life in prison for that fake ass homicide bitch ass whore sitting in that fake ass hospital with them fake ass illnesses with them fake ass dusty ass corny ass eyelashes. You ever seen the Passover? I will go full on Jesus Christ on your ass and my dead mutilated body will come rise from the ashes and beat your ass free of charge. I am not the one hoe so let me ask you again!" Eden emphasized.

"What did give you that man because I'm not gonna ask again" you said firmly.

"You're right you're not gonna ask again" Ria whispered with the most ratchet cynical smirk ever.

"HUH Bitch whatchu say I didn't hear you! What did you give that ma-"

"Alright times up bitches" a voice from behind said cutting LuLu off.

"(Y/ENEMY)!" you all shout in shock.

"Its okay I got both of you bitches" you said walking up to (y/enemy).

"Not so fast" (y/enemy) laughs whipping out her gun.

"Ok so what was that now?" she added on aiming the gun right at your face laughing.

"well fuck"