Behind That Door

The door was being pounded hard and furiously. Whoever was on the other side wanted in immediately.

"Let me in NOW!" the voice screamed.

"Ushijima we have to-" you were cut off.

He covers your mouth and brings you in closer.

"Everything will be alright" he whispers.

Despite being scared shitless you found comfort in his words. The grand ace would surely protect you, thinking in your head in the heat of the moment.

"Hide in the empty trash bin" Ushijima commanded.

"Yes daddy senpai" you replied back carefully lifting the cover.

"I'll let you know when it's safe to come out" he whispers.

"Okay" you said back.

"You have 5 seconds to open this door before I use brute force" the person trying to get in said.

Ushijima let out a sigh of annoyance and frustration, he was not looking forward to another scolding.

Ushijima opens the door and an immediate flash comes on.

It's (your enemy) holding her camera to the door.

"TOSHI-KUN!!" (Your enemy screamed).

Hiding in the trash bin you were still able to recognize that god awful voice.

"What were you doing in there toshi-kun" she asked.

"None of your concern" he puffed.

"That's right you dumb bitch none of your concern" you thought in your head.

"I thought I heard two people in there, but that would be impossible since we're dating" she went on.

Ushijima furrowed his brows and looked at her confused.

"I mean as of now we are" she continued.

"What do you mean?" Ushijima questioned.

With a smirk (Your enemy) tries to step foot in the closet but the tall ace blocks her.

"Let me in" she demanded.

"No" he bluntly stated.

"What are you hiding in there" she asked.

"No" he states again.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS BITCH DON'T TAKE A HINT AND LEAVE!!!" you whispered.

"Toshi-kun. If you don't get out of my way I'm going to get my dad, you know, the principle." She says with a cynical smile.

"Oh fuck, it's over we've been caught" you thought.

"No" he once again states.

"Well I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me with no choice toshi-kun" she says.

She whips out her phone and sends a text to someone.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

A loud vibrating noise was coming from your pocket.

"What's (your name)'s phone doing in that bin" (your enemy) questions.

At that point Ushijima was getting grilled hard but there was no way he would sell you out.

You reach in your pocket and look at the texts she sent you:

I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE SLUT.

GET OUT NOW BEFORE I LEAK YOUR SEXTAPE YOU FUCKING WHORE.

-(your enemy)

(Your enemy) also had the audacity to send you a video of you and Ushijima sneaking into the closet and all the noises you made while screwing each other.

You let out a sigh and lifted the cover from the trash bin exposing yourself.

"That's more I like it" (Your enemy) says with a grin.

You could tell by the look in Ushijima's face that he was sorry he couldn't protect you, but it was you who was more sorry for thinking that this would work out.

"Now back to what I said earlier Toshi-Kun, if you want to keep this a secret for now on we're dating" (Your enemy) says.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" you scream charging right for her.