I Love You Wakatoshi

"Although he has sustained many shot wounds in vital areas of the body he should be fine" The doctor stated reading off from his chart.

"Oh thank goodness" Ushijima's mom says with a sigh of relief.

Only immediate family was allowed inside the room, so you had to wait in the waiting room all worried not knowing what was going on.

"I hope he's alright" you whispered to yourself anxious in your chair.

"(Y/name)!!"

You quickly look up and notice that it's Eden and Lulu here to comfort you and check on Ushijima.

"Girl are you okay?" Eden says giving you a big long hug.

"They won't let me in to see him" you replied holding back the tears.

"Who won't let you in?" Lulu asked rubbing your back.

"His mom" you said back in an annoyed tone.

Now it wasn't like you and Ushijima's mother hadn't gotten along, she was just a stone cold bitch at heart. At least Ushijima's bluntness was cute and innocent, but this hoe came for throats and wigs.

"(y/name) you really gonna let her hoe you like that!?" Eden questioned.

"This is a hospital it's not like I can just walk in-" you cut your sentence halfway.

"Where are you two going???" you continued.

Eden and Lulu suddenly start walking towards Ushijima's room

"To see your man" Lulu laughs.

***

"I don't want any of you in here especially (y/name)" Ushijima's mom muttered.

"Please just let (y/name) see him just for a few minutes then we'll leave" Lulu pleads.

"No! I'm getting security right now" she says getting ready to exist the room.

"Please Mrs. Ushijima, I- just want to say goodbye" you cried.

"Is there a problem in here ma'am?" The nurse asked in the midst of the chaos.

"Um, no they were just saying their goodbyes to Ushijima and leaving soon"  Ushijima's mom replied giving in to your pleas.

Your friends and Ushijima's mom left you in the room for a little a bit to see Ushijima's unconscious self.

"You know I'm sorry Wakatoshi" you whisper into his ear.

"If I had never approached you in class to begin with, none of this would have happened and we could of just went about our lives peacefully, you playing volleyball and me just being, well me" you said with tears falling.

You give him a gentle kiss on his forehead and whisper,

"I love you" while holding his hand.

After you did that you tried to let go, but noticed his grip was holding onto you firmly

"Wakatoshi?"

No response. He was still unconscious but you could tell he heard every word you told him.

You smile wiping away your tears thinking everything would be just fine.

***

"Is he alright?" Eden asked

"Yeah he'll be fine, it was just painful to see him in that state" you replied back opening the exist door.

"I can't believe all this happened" Eden said.

"Who would of thought the 3 baddest bitches of this dumb academy would be up in a predicament like this" she continued.

"Yeah" you said under your breath.

"Hey where's Lulu?" you realized and asked Eden.

"Didn't she say she was going to the bathroom?" Eden questions

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

You both receive a text from your friend Lulu that says.

LULU: COME TO FLOOR 6 ROOM 16B. NOW!!

"How'd she end up on the sixth floor?" you wondered.

"That bitch always doing something she know she not supposed to do" Eden says rolling her eyes trying to find the elevator.

"Excuse me ladies, I'm from the police department and I need to ask some follow up questions in regards to the shooting this afternoon as part of the investigation" a man in a suit said.

"Follow up questions?" you asked.

"What is there more to ask? (Y/enemy) did it and should be locked up for attempted homicide!" Eden chimed in.

"Well you see that's impossible" the officer stated.

"What do you mean impossible? Me and Wakatoshi both witnessed it happen" you assert firmly.

"(Y/enemy) has an alibi and the nurses say that she's been unconscious in bed for a week now" he claimed.

"That's a fucking lie" you shout.

"Are you suggesting to me that this hospital is lying?" The officer replies with a passive laugh.

"She's not suggesting anything you bald headed prune, she's stating it as it is. (Y/enemy) took a gun and tried to kill her, but Ushijima came in out of nowhere and took the shots for her" Eden snaps back.

"Thank you ladies that's all I needed" The officer says while jotting down something on his notepad and walks away.

"What the fuck are people smoking in this hospital?" you said.

"I dunno but they need to hook a sister up because I'm trying to be that delusional" Eden replied getting in the elevator.

Something was definitely off and you were not eager to find out what exactly that was.