What Happens In a Closet......

*this chapter gets sexually explicit*

He didn't waste anytime when he saw you in the closet.

"Take off your clothes" Ushijima demanded.

"Yes sir" you squeaked.

Your face was gushing red, there was something about this time that was different from when the two of you were on the couch.

You slowly took of your shirt and pulled down your skirt exposing your bra and Victoria secret thong to Ushijima.

Boy was he turned on.

He was staring intensely at your figure and he couldn't wait to smash you like a volleyball.

Ushijima quickly took of his jacket and shirt exposing his chiseled tan rock hard abs.

He spun you around and cornered you to the wall doggy style.

He left warm kisses all over your neck and felt you up good.

"Ah" you moaned.

You knew he was teasing you.

"Ushijima I want more" You pleaded while turning facing him.

He leaned in your ear and whispered,

"Take your bra off."

"Yes king" you said.

You took them off and your tits bounced out with a sigh of relief.

Ushijima himself knew he was teasing you, but he couldn't wait any longer.

He ripped your thong off and tossed it to the side.

"Ushijima that thong was expensi-"

"I'll buy you 20 more pairs if I have too" he says cutting you off, sucking on your neck and squeezing your tits.

"Ah ah" you moaned.

He proceeded to slip his fingers down into your coochie. He rubbed and pinched and your clit and man were you losing your mind.

"Go faster king" you pleaded.

"Okay" he sexily whispered back.

Faster and faster did his big long fingers go up and down your coochie. You had to cover your mouth so no one would hear you from the hallway.

You pushed Ushijima off and much to his shock you were going to take control this time.

You could tell in his track pants that he was hard, so fucking hard.

You pulled his pants down and saw the huge bulge coming from his compression shorts.

His dick was basically begging you to suck it.

You pulled his undergarment down and his big cock whipped out and hit you in the face.

"Are you alright" he asked.

"This dick is gonna ruin me Ushijima, thank the dick gods for blessing me" you replied back while stroking his member.

Now this time you were gonna be the tease.

His stoic face wouldn't reveal it, but you knew every hand stroke you gave his dick was driving him crazy.

"Want me to suck it?" You asked.

No response.

"Ushijima you can lose it in front of me, I won't tell a soul" you went on.

"Fuck" he moaned.

He suddenly grabbed your head with his two large hands and forced his dick down your throat.

You sucked his dick in big strokes, forcing it all the way down your throat and then back out.

You had never heard him moan that loud before and boy was it hot as fuck.

You kept on sucking, but this time you jerked it while you sucked it.

Damn did Ushijima not know how to control himself.

He grabbed onto the top shelf in the closet near him as he knew his body was suddenly weak to you.

You loved sucking his dick. Made that boy squirm like a bitch.

"(Your name) I'm gonna cum" he said."

"Do it" you mumbled with his dick in your mouth.

"Fuck" he moaned as he squirted his manhood inside your mouth.

You swallowed every ounce of his cum. It was a tad salty but nonetheless you made sure you drank it all because that was hoe you were.

He rested his back on the wall for a quick second breathing heavily.

You could tell you did a good job because you had never seen him breathe that hard unless he was playing volleyball.

"(Your Name)" Ushijima says.

"Yes?" You said back wondering what could be on his mind.

There was a sudden dramatic pause in the room as the two of you looked at each other.

He suddenly picks you and slams you against the wall.

He makes no hesitation and slips his dick into your coochie lips and began thrusting hard.

"Ah ah ah ah" you let out.

He pounded you deep and fast against the wall. Your coochie wrapped around him tight which drove him bonkers.

His thrusts were loud, but your moaning was louder. He had to cover your mouth and soften his strokes to avoid any interruptions from the outside world.

All he wanted was you.

He instantly forgot about school, family, and volleyball. Both of your minds were going blank from the pleasure. But sometimes in the heat of moment you forget how loud you actually can be.

*knock knock*

"Whose in there!!!!" an unrecognizable voice screamed pounding on the door.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT EVERY FUCKING TIME" you screamed.