The Phone Call

It had been 1 week since you beat the living shit of (your enemy) and 1 week since you were suspended and man did your popularity rise.

A plethora of rumors spread across the school like wild fire.

But you didn't care in fact you took great pleasure in your one week off. You didn't have to sit in calculus and cry because you don't understand shit nor did you have to sit through a boring lecture in biology cause the only cells you want to talk about are Ushijima cummies.

On that note, you were lying in bed scrolling through twitter not wanting to get ready for your first day back.

"Nothing"s really popping" you said tossing and turning on your bed.

Welp that lasted 30 seconds

As you were scrolling on your timeline you notice this on tweet throwing shade directly at you:

"what the fuck!" you screamed.

Normally you'd let this slide, but the bitch needed to be put back in her place. She clearly didn't learn her lesson the first time she got her ass beat. The only reason for your lengthy punishment was because of course she was the principal's daughter.

You immediately call your friends in a group call while getting dressed.

*Group Call*

"Girls listen" you said.

"Whats the tea?" (Best friend #1) said.

"Right sis whats up?" (Best friend #2) asked worryingly.

"Y'all see (Y/Enemy)'s tweet @me" you asked.

Your friends quickly pause the call to check their twitter.

"Bittchhhhhhhhh!" (Best friend #2) said.

"Wooowww, S O B I T C H E S N E V E R L E A R N" (Best friend #1) articulated.

"Right like who the fuck does she think she is" you yelled back.

"BITCH WE GOING FULL SHARKEISHA ON THAT BITCH, FUCK SHIRATORIZAWA" ( Best friend #1) screeched.

"I'm gonna take that long hair of hers and shove it up her ass and ask her what's anal like" (Best friend #2) angrily replied.

"LMAO y'all too much" you laughed while whipping your tears.

"So whats the game plan? We jumping or what" (Best friend #1) questioned.

"Yeah I wanna know, never liked that flat ass bitch from the get go, she will get these hands on sight" (Best friend #2) said.

"last time I checked Tendou said she begs for Ushijima to kiss her before class starts near the north gym" you announced.

"Sooooo meet at the north gym???" (Best friend #1) asked.

And a unanimous "yup" was stated and the phones were put down and the ponytails went up.