The New H.B.I.C

*New original character in this chapter*

"Ushijima move your head I can't see the equation" you whispered to him.

"Sorry" he said back ducking his head.

"thanks senpai" you replied back in awe of how cute he was ducking.

Suddenly a loud disturbance enters the room.

"OKAY BITCHES BOW DOWN. THE HBIC IS IN THE BUILDING" one of (y/enemy) friends shouted entering the room.

The classroom's atmosphere turns into an array of shookness and confusion.

"HBIC?" a classmate asked from the back of the room.

"HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE for your information" she exclaimed.

You immediately turn to your teacher and ask,

"So you really gonna let this slide huh?"

Your teacher pretends to not hear your question and continues to solve the equation. You watch the girl who just interrupted the class walk down your aisle.

"You wouldn't mind giving up your seat right?" she asked you.

"You act as though there isn't an empty spot right behind you" you said pointing to that open spot.

"Yeah but I want your spot Miss I tried to kill (y/enemy)" she laughed.

"Are you like... Helen Keller's reincarnation cause CLEARLY you must be deaf and blind because I'm not getting up from MY assigned seat" you fired back.

"hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" she laughed sarcastically for a long time.

"Get the fuck up!" she demanded pulling your chair back.

The whole class suddenly gasps and turns their attention to the two of you.

"(Y/name) please find a new seat" your teacher commands.

"I'M THE ONE BEING ASSAULTED BUT I HAVE TO MOVE?" you screamed back.

"Move or go to the office. I know with the record you have now you shouldn't be insubordinate!" they reply back.

"Fuck this" you mumbled picking up your stuff and slamming the door on your way out.

The self proclaimed HBIC sits in your spot with a smirk knowing she trolled the hell out of you and possibly got you in more trouble than you already were in.

A few faces turned to Ushijima as his resting displeased bitch face was seemingly more aggressive than usual. It looked like he was holding something in and was ready to pop off.

"I'm Ria by the way, sorry your friend couldn't handle the fact that I'm the Head Bitch In Charge" she says whispering closely into his ear.

Ushijima says nothing and continues to write the notes from the board.

"So you're a quiet one I see" she continues.

Still nothing.

"Damn Daddy how you getting so thicc" she adds on whispering into his ear.

"Exercise." Ushijima says breaking his silence.

"I know that since you started dating (y/enemy) you and (y/name) haven't been getting any play time but if you want I'll let you do me real good after class in the-"

Ushijma cuts her off and turns toward her.

"If you pull a stunt like that again I'll crush you" he affirmed harshly in a serious tone.

Ria suddenly gulps and backs off. Ushijima was not in the mood for childish games.