A Message XII

Hi my babies long time no chat so uh I'm back fr this time hopefully on a more consistent schedule but I be lying so don't hold me to dat.
🤡

I don't even now where to begin but like my god over half a million reads?????????????

If you made it to this point you're probably wondering what and where this story is and going.

What is: well it started out years ago as a cute little funny x reader thing, but through bad personal relationships that I'm still going through I realized why tf should I let a man be the forefront of a story, so I made (you) the reader the star of the story with Ushijima just being your boyfriend.

Where it's going: well I've had so many ideas throughout the years, every summer I tell myself I'm gonna finish it and the ending always changes but I figured out the details and I'm sure you're gonna be shocked as the end of Act 1 is coming to end.

Act 2 will be a little less chaotic and a lot more focused on your relationship with Ushijima so a lot more 🥺🥺 than 😂😂😂.

As for Ephorize, my other story, that is something that is currently shelved and one day will the see light once I figure the plot of that.

I do have an upcoming (male reader x Ushijima) in the works hopefully debuting by the end of this year titled Bottom Feeder, so be on the lookout for that!

Thanks for the laughs and supports and drink some water and if you're lucky suck a dick or a coochie or whatever you might be into haha.

~ Toshi-Kun