Malevolence Part 2

Roxanne's POV

The Malevolence is not attacking medical frequents. It's next target is the Medical Station near Naboo. Master Obi-wan contacted the Naboo while I assured the Kaminoan in charge of the station. That help is on the way. Anakin, Ahsoka and Master Plo took a squad of bombers to take a short cut to go stop the Malevolence. While Obi-wan and I take the long way with the fleet.

Right now Obi-wan and I are receiving a report from the Admiral. "The medical station reports 50 percent of patient s evacuated" he states.

"That's not good enough" Obi-wan says. "They'll never be finished before the enemy arrives" he states.

"Master Plo, Master Skywalker and Ahsoka still have a chance to catch Grievous" I tell him.

"If he does, we have to be ready" Obi-wan states.

"Yes sir" the admiral says and the hologram ends. I pat Q5 worried about the others.

"They'll be fine" Obi-wan assures me.

"I know, but I'm beginning to understand my mother's view on this war" I tell him.

"You're mother?" he asks. I've never talked about my home planet with him.

"I'm gonna go train" I tell him. I left the bridge and went to the training room. I activate three training droid and put on the helmet. I draw my light saber and start to train.

(Time skip)

I feel us leave hyper space. And stop training and return to the bridge. "The battle was pretty rough on my men. We're heading for the medical station" I hear Master Skywalker state.

"We'll take it from here" Obi-wan assures him. "But don't worry, we'll call when we need you" he adds. As the bombers and Master Plo's fighter fly past us. I notice they are missing half of their squad. I notice three of the bombers just floating. They must of been caught in the ray.

"I'll be waiting Obi-wan" Master Skywalker states.

"All right, let's finish what Anakin started. Ahead full" Obi-wan orders.

"Master I shall take a shuttle to retrieve the three bombers and take them to the station" I tell him.

"Be careful" he tells me. "Commander Cody go with her" he orders. Cody, Q5 and I head for the hanger to get a shuttle.

(Time skip)

We rescued the standard pilots and took them to the medical station. We then took Master Plo, Anakin and Ahsoka back to the command ship. Master Plo, Obi-wan and I are watching as the fleet fires on the Malevolence.

"Commander, what is the damage level to the enemy ship?" Obi-wan asks.

"She's lost her primary shields and stabilizers. But the ship is so massive, it can take all the fire our cannons can give it" the commander answers.

"We must summon reinforcements" Master Plo states.

"That's why I'm here, Master Plo" Anakin says as he walks onto the bridge with Ahsoka. He stands by Obi-wan, as Ahsoka comes to my side.

"Anakin. Were you able to contact Master Luminara?" Obi-wan asks him.

"Yes, Master. She's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby. She won't be able to give us support until she's turned them away" Anakin explains.

"Then we'll have to make do with what we have" Obi-wan states.

"Admiral, status report" I say.

"They're not attempting to jump to hyperspace. Their hyper-drive must be damaged" he states.